Just something I'm proud of....

Aww.. what the treasure moments..

beauitful ladies! :)

WOW!!! You both are sure much alike!!! Beautiful eyes! What a AWESOME pictures!!!! Thanks! And be proud of yourself to brag!!! :giggle:

Wow. Beautiful and sweet pictures!! You must be a proud mom! You and your daughter look so much alike (hope my daughter ends up looking like me when she grows up...i get tired of people saying my daughter looks so much like my husband you know who! Haha I say what about me? I am her mother) Haha.

aww thats inspire! Of course, I do love my kids and even proud of them. I always have happy tears being with them. Beautiful pic of you and duaghter. you look so much alike!

beautiful pics of you n jaci.. :) yes i agree jaci takes after you! :) i agree with others you need to enlarge that and frame it .. perfect momma and daughter's special moments.. :)

Sure Sure Sure.. of course you can be shown off anywhere you wanted to be proud your daughter everyday... Let's bring shown off how much you and your daughter are great loving in the world.. Show everyone of your picture pose... That okay... whatever you want to... Way to go!

Honestly.. Beautiful snap shot picture! Excellence sparkle looks.. Hey yo... why don't you bring hang up the wall.. *Go ahead Show off" you're the best mom.

I don't care how much you say more... You're still brag.. *wink*
(chuckles)

Your daughter looks like you! :D Great pictures there. ;)

Beautiful Pictures !!!

When I met Jaci, I was like she do look like YOU!!!! lol

You guys are absolutely *Boston accent* bahhhhewtyfahll!!

*kisses in Italian*

Wow you and ur daugther are sooo beauty! also y'all shuld join MODLE for daughter and mom :giggle: but still it's great pix of y'all :)

Awww Angela! Those photos just melt my heart in pieces, I really adore your pictures of your daughter and yourself, You both look like sisters!!!. :)

Thank you all for the great compliments! I just use one of the pix and put it on my desktop. a friend of mine said.. Jaci looks like 12 or 13 i was like :eek3: no no no no!!!! she's 9!!! lol oh sure, it breaks my heart that she's just getting older everyday and the years go by and she's going to be all grown up. :ugh3:

but Thank you all!!! :ily:

Back