Just something I'm proud of....

JeepGirl

Reaction score
having a daughter. She means the world to me.. she's my rock and the love of my life! Just had to post a pix of that special moment.. What can I say? I'm bragging..... ugh.. well, I had to for a minute. :giggle:

100_2596.jpg

wow, you both look very very very pretty.... you should frame the picture like this.

That is a nice picture you have, RebelGirl!!! Well, You're entitled to brag after all your daughter is your joy and your whole world ;)

Yeah your bragging as I agreed with your quote RebelGurl!!

well your lucky to have beautiful girl - why hide from it? Cool!!!!!!!!

Do I need to resize this?

Probably not need to resize and I can see the pictures just fine. You are entitled to being proud and if I had a wife and family then I am sure I would want it big and prominently displayed so that people know I am a proud man just like you are very proud of your daughter. God Bless !!!! :angel:

You and your daughter looks very nice. I can see your daughter takes after you. ;)

You and your daughter looks very nice. I can see your daughter takes after you. ;)

Thanks Koala.. she does take alot ALOT after me. her athletic ability, personality, looks ( when i was little) all that comes from me. But sadly.. she's hearing and I'm deaf. but that's okay.

Back