Jillio

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know you were interested in my personal life or lack of one.

Are you half as intelligent as you think you are??

I never said I was bright. Heck, I didn't even know it was YOU I was responding to. Arghhh.

I'm not complaining. People do have the option of not reading them (i.e. the "minefields").

hehe... I get killed around here for verbosity and I also get killed for being vague. :P

Yeah, saywhat has pretty much got some of the general idea. Someone is paying for all this content hosting aside from the donors, so naturally being a hit site in its own, any opportunistic/sensible webmaster would take the advantage to earn bucks from hit generation. With a (or the I guess in this case) top poster who also uses lots of.. 'deep' terminology; search terms unique in their own - it naturally spells less cash to earn when the post content declines as well as discussion relating to that specific 'term'. With her representing 2.35% of all this forum's posts, no doubt some of those posts have brought in revenue. The actual figure is higher than this when we remove the redundant topics/posts that don't contribute to income generation.

I didn't mean to explain the whole deal, I actually wanted it to be a rhetoric question. :(

Decent manners go out the window when discussing politics. Need a refresher? Go there and read. It gets bitter, personal. Trolling is everywhere. I walk through the minefield because I like taking risks.

I don't normally get involved in those because I don't care for heated debate with nasty personal remarks.

So I am not as affected in my perceptions of individuals as those of you who do join those.

I'm not complaining. People do have the option of not reading them (i.e. the "minefields").

So you would prefer your threads to have 5,000 views and 5 replies? Would that be a better way to go? *shrugs*

I don't normally get involved in those because I don't care for heated debate with nasty personal remarks.

So I am not as affected in my perceptions of individuals as those of you who do join those.
No worries.

We need to start another word game thread. :wave:

hehe... I get killed around here for verbosity and I also get killed for being vague. :P
hehe yeahhhh LOL! LOL.

I didn't mean to explain the whole deal, I actually wanted it to be a rhetoric question. :(

sorry, I lost you this one. :(

I never said I was bright. Heck, I didn't even know it was YOU I was responding to. Arghhh.

That's certainly good to know....

I don't understand why you couldn't when you quoted me and asked a personal question.

Yeah, saywhat has pretty much got some of the general idea. Someone is paying for all this content hosting aside from the donors, so naturally being a hit site in its own, any opportunistic/sensible webmaster would take the advantage to earn bucks from hit generation. With a (or the I guess in this case) top poster who also uses lots of.. 'deep' terminology; search terms unique in their own - it naturally spells less cash to earn when the post content declines as well as discussion relating to that specific 'term'. With her representing 2.35% of all this forum's posts, no doubt some of those posts have brought in revenue. The actual figure is higher than this when we remove the redundant topics/posts that don't contribute to income generation.

I already pulled that line, they don't care.

Wirelessly posted

AliciaM said:
pfh you are in the top 5 but not nearly as annoying and ignorant as poweron

i wonder how many "top 5"s i'm on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back