Jillio

Status
Not open for further replies.
pfh you are in the top 5 but not nearly as annoying and ignorant as poweron

:lol: I don't think you could apply ignorant to PFH in a million years.

However, annoying......

on the contrary (back on topic), there goes a significant portion of Alex's adsense revenue for several months... no money, mo' problems.
What are you doing, hateful ad'ers! :dunno:

on the contrary (back on topic), there goes a significant portion of Alex's adsense revenue for several months... no money, mo' problems.

Don't be cryptic. Be blunt so people understand you.

What has lost the revenue for Alex?

Hmmm, are you saying Jillio's being banned will cause this loss of revenue?

Hmmm, are you saying Jillio's being banned will cause this loss of revenue?

There needs to be two sides to a debate, or there is no debate. The "vacationing" member" provided a foil to the Conservative block, someone they could circle the wagons for. Now, there are not many Liberals left to provide the opposing views. Those that comment will be overwhelmed by the sheer number of Conservatives beating on them. This will lead to apathy on the political threads. That would mean less interest in the hottest section of the forums, which would possibly see new memberships drop. There are people that join so they can post over there. Less memberships = less advertising dollars.

There needs to be two sides to a debate, or there is no debate. The "vacationing" member" provided a foil to the Conservative block, someone they could circle the wagons for. Now, there are not many Liberals left to provide the opposing views. Those that comment will be overwhelmed by the sheer number of Conservatives beating on them. This will lead to apathy on the political threads. That would mean less interest in the hottest section of the forums, which would possibly see new memberships drop. There are people that join so they can post over there. Less memberships = less advertising dollars.

Wouldn't the owner and mods be able to think of that on their own?

Hard to believe they can stay in business so long without considering the implications.

Makes sense....so we all should take heed at this delicate balance.....

Wouldn't the owner and mods be able to think of that on their own?

Hard to believe they can stay in business so long without considering the implications.

Makes sense....so we all should take heed at this delicate balance.....

I agree with these. I think there was some consideration given, but there comes a point when decisions are made based on other factors.

Soon it will just look like another Conservative website, and we can be treated to "the sky is falling" threads repeatedly. Zzzzz....

I think this whole conspiracy thing isn't worth getting into.

Bottesini, absolutely.

I am not a Conservative either. I don't think you need to be a conservative to use decent manners.
Decent manners go out the window when discussing politics. Need a refresher? Go there and read. It gets bitter, personal. Trolling is everywhere. I walk through the minefield because I like taking risks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back