I need to vent....

MsGiglz

Reaction score
I am pregnant!!!!!

after long 2 months I have been so sick with flu/fever and brochistic.. took alot of antibotics and shyts.. and went back last wednesday (nov 26) to following up on my brochistic and discussion and preop for tubes tied.. (dr and i have been long talk about it).. finally medical ins accepted.. its been 3rd delayed.. since a year.. anyway..
Dr. puzzled that i still *dont* feel good.. so we took tests.. she came back in.. we can't do tubes tied produres.. she showed me the Lab results that it says positive.. i looked at it.. what is it? she said.. You are pregnant..
---shock--- all my high hope crashed.. broke down and went home.. told my man.. he was surprised and speechless.. then said.. Hey... be happy.. we got big family that we got so many blessings for..
So.. we thanked for blessings on thanksgiving.. Kids knew.. they fought and agured over which sex baby will be.. :ugh: drive me nuts.. I told them Please dont continue for 9 months.. lol

Yep.. this baby will be my 6th.. Due next summer August around 11-17..
*sigh*

*hugs* I am pregnant too due on May 19, 2004.. we can be pregnant together so you wont be alone!!!! :mrgreen: I will be there and you will be there for me no matter what happens. I know you can do it and God blessed you with a baby because you r a good mother to eveyone even the kids. :)

I understand how u feel momma annie i know u have been wanting to do different things at this time, but think of this as a blessing and u know in time the new child coming on this face of earth will bless u with happiness and love and enriching ur lives with new experince and baby allen will finally have someone close to his age to play and pick on heh, just be glad and happy that u have support from ur family and everyone's pitching in to help out thats important! U have our love and support as well! if u ever need anything from us feedback love or anything of sorts u can always IM us sinc eu know some of us in AD and etc....
\,,/_ u momma annie!

Congrats!! I hope I am done with my kids.. My son was born last July 2003. Happy 9th months along!!

Sorry that your plans didn't go as expected. Congrats on the new one. Hope the baby is healthy.

Thank you all for your kindness.. Yes, thats big thing we are praying and hoping for the baby is healthy due to my age, my premenopause, and my heart. We have alot of faith and positive.. the goods we put the efforts for the baby blessings..
Surprised me one thing, I thought my man will decide the names for the baby but he said, he already decided the name for Allen, wanted me to name this baby.. :) I already decided as I always wish for.. for boy.. but girl.. need to dig in :) old fashioned names ofc! =P hehe
Thanks again.. :grouphug:

Whoa, Annie... I don't mind being switched pregnant with you. It is very good vent. Here is my rainbow :grouphug: Pls hang in there.

Excellent your vent thrill news...

Wonderful hearing about yours... btw congrats!!!

keep posting us here *wink*~;)

Whoa!
That's good vent u need to do. By the way, Congrates for becoming a mother again. Look like Allen is not last baby anymore after Aug 2004. :)

Congrats on ur preg again.. I know how u feel abt this.. Hope u will gets it tied after ur 6th born so you could have the plans what you wish to do :D. Hugss Annie :p

Congs... 6th baby? whoa.. alot of sex u had lately lmao... j.k.

Thank you all! :)

Still try to recovering sick.. been on and off.. blahhies!
hehe

sigh, I know your feeling! I am ninth child in my family and I drive my mother nuts! she has me at 35 yrs old!

gee all the planning to get tied! Oh well, I am sure after this, you will! so be prepared by then :-D

Let's hope all 9months goes well! oh yeah, you got your man taking care of the household for time being!

hugs

Back