I have questions for you all

FreeWoman77 said:
Yea, I know its native american/indiana :)

I mean, I would like to make picture frame of my daughter, each one, from the day of her birth and her first birthday 2 pictures in 1 picture frame like u did bears and indiana american, I have photoshop CS/imageReadyCS there's many listing what I am looking for, I have been trying to test most not that what I want, but keep up searching and trying :) if u just give me whatis called so it would save my time :D

I will be glad to create for you if you like to. Which exactly pictures you really want?

I create many pictures with the help from PictureIt program.

I create an other venice masks images... It´s my artwork image after pick different pictures to puzzle and color together...

Thank you all for like my artwork... It´s my hobby to make image on comptuer artist... :D

Loves all of it, very pretty. You are very good artist and a talented gal. Leibling ;)

Liebling:-))) said:
Here for you, Cheri and ^Angel^... Of course ADer members can pick whatever they wants...

Here

Wow!!!! Great job u got there!! Damn.... beautiful artworks! Wheww... made me wanna to be more like her! :lol: But then I am not that way, I am kind of an old fashion... err actually half and half!! Oh well...never mind that! :lol: I am just blabhing abt that... WTG!! Keep up! I was clicking ur link from my topic lol... very very damn beautiful!! Whoaaa!

Pls forgive me for being offtopix but I must ask Mookie here.... are u really male???????? I though u were female!! Cuz of my old online friend from other site always call me Mookie... :lol: Wow... cool... BTW, nice meet u, tho!! :lol:

Back to topic, sorry!! Man those allllllll created u made are really damn beautiful!! Wow!! Lovely! I can see why u had that like I have!! :lol: cuz I did not even noticed ur topic!!! Cool!!

~AngelWolf~ said:
Pls forgive me for being offtopix but I must ask Mookie here.... are u really male???????? I though u were female!! Cuz of my old online friend from other site always call me Mookie... :lol: Wow... cool... BTW, nice meet u, tho!! :lol:

Back to topic, sorry!! Man those allllllll created u made are really damn beautiful!! Wow!! Lovely! I can see why u had that like I have!! :lol: cuz I did not even noticed ur topic!!! Cool!!

Of course Mookie is a guy. I created few pictures for his wife because his wife is an East Indian. You see the pictures of East India, I created for him in 2nd pages of my thread.

Check his comment... You can see that he is a guy... :D
http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=479225&postcount=33

~AngelWolf~ said:
Wow!!!! Great job u got there!! Damn.... beautiful artworks! Wheww... made me wanna to be more like her! :lol: But then I am not that way, I am kind of an old fashion... err actually half and half!! Oh well...never mind that! :lol: I am just blabhing abt that... WTG!! Keep up! I was clicking ur link from my topic lol... very very damn beautiful!! Whoaaa!

You did with your artwork in your thread great... Honestly... Have you see the picture of Native American and wolves in my thread here? (3rd or 4th pages).

You will end like me when you keep on with your practise... :D

Wow, very creative, I do like your artworks you made on your computer, they are very beautiful, Liebling.
:thumb:

Of course Mookie is a guy. I created few pictures for his wife because his wife is an East Indian. You see the pictures of East India, I created for him in 2nd pages of my thread.

Check his comment... You can see that he is a guy... :D
http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=479225&postcount=33

Ahh yes I see it, no wonder!! Cool... I did not know that lol sorry but just that I though that Mookie was a female!! Ooopsie sorry! Cool and thanks!

You did with your artwork in your thread great... Honestly... Have you see the picture of Native American and wolves in my thread here? (3rd or 4th pages).

You will end like me when you keep on with your practise... :D

I think so but lol I was looking thru those what u have done was make me dizzy by that! LOL So I will look into that once I get home from work... :) thanks!

Back