How Would You React?

My neighborhood is a biker area...and I grew up with them with my dad being a biker. My people so the answer is obvious! :)

Not a visualist?

I just don't look around the entire audience the minute I walk into the theater. I mind my own business. When I go into a store or restaurant, it's different. I'm looking for visual information to help me in the situation. When I get into the theater, I'm just looking for my seat. I might look around once I do sit down.

I just don't look around the entire audience the minute I walk into the theater. I mind my own business. When I go into a store or restaurant, it's different. I'm looking for visual information to help me in the situation. When I get into the theater, I'm just looking for my seat. I might look around once I do sit down.

U want to look for hot women, don't ya? :lol:

I would sit. I would grin. I would even take the beer. Dang I sure do miss my brother.

I don't drink alcohol, so I probably wouldn't even attend a theater where it was served. I didn't even know they serve alcohol in theaters. The only theaters I've attended in many years have been IMAX theaters. Many, many years ago, when I worked in a movie theater, alcohol was definitely not served. I'm surprised that any kind of beverage is served in a glass bottle in a theater.

Am I over thinking this ad? :lol:

Probably! I'm sure the whole thing was staged. Those "innocent, unassuming couples" were certainly actors, as were the bikers.

I remember that movie Mask-

There are many bikers in the Rottie and Pittie communities and one of my friends who got me into rescue initially - she's a biker, or was <haven't seen her in a while>. She had several Rotties when I first met her at a rescue event and one if not more of her personal dogs had kidney disease, as did my beloved first Rottie from that time. So we were both discussing vet care and alternative medicine for dogs. She was trying to get help for a particular few-months old girl pup in rescue who was the only surviving member of her litter <unplanned - literally junkyard> and needed help for kidney issues; I held her in my arms and hubby and I decided to help and that's how I got involved in rescue... and found myself often in places and at events where there were lots of bikers like those in the ad.

I don't drink alcohol either - have never liked it. Didn't grow up with any in the house, occasionally my mom has some wine when eating out.
But that tip from Jiro about taking the beer is helpful to know.

Ha ha ha! That's so great video! Thanks to that video, I am more confident to take a seat when any room is almost full. :D

Thanks for the share, Jiro.

EDIT: Oh, and! I forget to add something to say. I am not a big drinker, so I probably would hope they offer a regular beverage instead of beer, wine, or else.

Being me...I would walk in.....see all those big, tattooed bikers...take a deep breath and shout..."wtf is going on here?"... then I'd find a real good seat...and tell the Biker to get his fat arse up and give me the seat ...and if he refused...I'd show him my fake "Grim Reaper" tatts...if that didn't "scare" him...I'd sit in his lap! HAHA

I usually walk in the theater if I was alone or have a family member or friend to go to the movie theater. If I would walk early in the movie theater to catch the seat as I would not have to look for a seat in the dark. Yeah, I would not notice there were bikes outside, as I would be the first one in. Then that would explain why there came a bunch of bikers later being interest in watching the movie like the "Planet of the Apes". I and my friend or family member would not know what to do among all the bikers.

As I watched the video, it does look like they are just testing the ordinary couples if they can take it being with the bikers. That take a lot of nerve and guts to get into the two seats if they want to watch the movie. It does not matter if a couple want to leave or stay in the theater. Beside, it was a waste of money to buy the tickets if the couple were leaving and not face the music. Very interesting. :hmm:

In real life, I have never see any beer being serve in the movie theater. :roll:

:wave:yeah Bebonang I thought that was really interesting too. I showed that to my hubby and we discussed it. He'd sit down there, too. Some of his previous co-workers at different job were bikers and one guy in particular, outside of work, really fit the traditional stereotype, was also a very big guy.He lost his foot in a biker accident and any of the folks in the video could have been people who came to support my husband's friend who was hurt and lost his foot. They helped him get equipment to assist in house when he went home and helped him fix his bike.

More often than not, I remember the principal to "Never Judge A Book By It's Cover".

I agree. I think that's the hidden point of the commercial, btw.

Fuzzy

Back