How Would You React?

Bikers don't bother me unless they are 1%ers. They are outlaws.

I want to know how the couples arrived at this theater and didn't notice over 100 motorcycles parked out front? :hmm:

Cute ad, but as a non-drinker, I wouldn't appreciate being given a beer, and would give it right back to the person who gave it to me.

Does the beer company want to associate its beer with big, burly bikers, or with the innocent, unassuming couples? Or is it trying to say its beer unites everyone?

I'd be turned off, basically. I'm not interested in watching a movie surrounded by a bunch of drinkers who smell like beer.

it's just best to accept beer and hold it. it's considered very rude to give it back.

I don't drink alcohol, so I probably wouldn't even attend a theater where it was served. I didn't even know they serve alcohol in theaters. The only theaters I've attended in many years have been IMAX theaters. Many, many years ago, when I worked in a movie theater, alcohol was definitely not served. I'm surprised that any kind of beverage is served in a glass bottle in a theater.

Am I over thinking this ad? :lol:

I don't drink alcohol, so I probably wouldn't even attend a theater where it was served. I didn't even know they serve alcohol in theaters. The only theaters I've attended in many years have been IMAX theaters. Many, many years ago, when I worked in a movie theater, alcohol was definitely not served. I'm surprised that any kind of beverage is served in a glass bottle in a theater.

Am I over thinking this ad? :lol:

lol yes - it's just a commercial

If I'm gay, I'll drool..... Wow.. 148 men!!! (giggily.clap clap clap)

This is an interesting post and I really liked the video. However, in real life it would be different.

the bikers needed a job, this is the nearest thing they can do legitimately, sit on their arses drink beer and get paid for it
...the catch was...only they had to wait a bit...LOL

the bikers needed a job, this is the nearest thing they can do legitimately, sit on their arses drink beer and get paid for it
...the catch was...only they had to wait a bit...LOL

lol good one

I don't think I'd even notice, really. When I go sit down in a theater, I don't even pay attention to who else is in the seats. What do I care?

If I saw the one with two extra beers in the biker's hand before sitting down, I would probably ask, "Hey bud, you gonna drink all of that?"

My first reaction would have been "this must be a biker movie" then would have found a seat.

I don't think I'd even notice, really. When I go sit down in a theater, I don't even pay attention to who else is in the seats. What do I care?

If I saw the one with two extra beers in the biker's hand before sitting down, I would probably ask, "Hey bud, you gonna drink all of that?"

Not a visualist?

Sure - lots of bikers like that movie. Post apocalypse movies are the rage.

its called 'preparation' for them - they waiting for their turn to take over the world, once the world is lawless, they are the boss....

its called 'preparation' for them - they waiting for their turn to take over the world, once the world is lawless, they are the boss....

That sounds ...... AWESOME !!! :bowdown:

.... now, where is the free jello?

mad max style

A little OT - but ... what are some good biker movies? The only one that pops into my head is "Easy Riders"

A little OT - but ... what are some good biker movies? The only one that pops into my head is "Easy Riders"

hmm... good question. From the top of my head.... Long Way Around (Ewan McGregor movie)

Back