How Would You React?

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
Leave or Sit?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS3iB47nQ6E]Carlsberg stunts with bikers in cinema - YouTube[/ame]

I love it!!! I dont know if I would go for it. :hmm: it is a good lesson in some way. mmm

its a good but kinda weird ad...is saying if its good enough for bikers its good enough to drink?

its a good but kinda weird ad...is saying if its good enough for bikers its good enough to drink?

Actually, the point of the ad was those couples who worked up the nerve to sit in the midst of big scary bikers deserved a beer for their courage. :)

I would sit there!! I would not be happy. Not because of the bikers but because it is too crowded.

I think it is an awesome test to see how intimidated they are by bikers.

Actually, the point of the ad was those couples who worked up the nerve to sit in the midst of big scary bikers deserved a beer for their courage. :)

Laughing. I have to chuckle because most of those ppl who appear to be "big scary bikers" are really not. Not all of them, some are scary and dangerous I have been riding since I was 17 and have come into contact with all types in the "biker" community. Most of the aggresive ppl who ride travel in packs. But to be honest it is that loner that you really must be careful of...just my opionin
Peace is the answer...Forgiveness a must...Midnight

Laughing. I have to chuckle because most of those ppl who appear to be "big scary bikers" are really not. Not all of them, some are scary and dangerous I have been riding since I was 17 and have come into contact with all types in the "biker" community. Most of the aggresive ppl who ride travel in packs. But to be honest it is that loner that you really must be careful of...just my opionin
Peace is the answer...Forgiveness a must...Midnight

I was married to a ex-con biker...very briefly. Rode a Harley Davidson 883 sportser in grade 13 but after attending a 3 day biker campground fest, I got rid of it. Meeting all those amputees freaked me out - especially when they were war veterans who came home in one piece but because of a bike accident, lost a hand or suffer damage to their legs. I agree with you that bikers are, for the most part, friendly people, even those who ride in pack. They just look scary and people who don't know bikers would understandably be wary.

I would sit, but I would feel uncomfortable. It's the body language and looks on their faces that do it for me, not the tats or leather.

I don't even think I would notice initially. I didn't even notice the type of people until halfway through the video!!! I'd just think "Oh man!!! Should do I the crotch or butt when I try to get to those middle seats?"

I think I would feel intimidated and leave

Cute ad, but as a non-drinker, I wouldn't appreciate being given a beer, and would give it right back to the person who gave it to me.

Does the beer company want to associate its beer with big, burly bikers, or with the innocent, unassuming couples? Or is it trying to say its beer unites everyone?

I'd be turned off, basically. I'm not interested in watching a movie surrounded by a bunch of drinkers who smell like beer.

I totally love it and would definitely sit and join in. They would not intimidate me. More often than not, I remember the principal to "Never Judge A Book By It's Cover". Just because they look rough and tumble and like a bad bunch, they could be the nicest people around. I have noticed here in this area, it's the bikers that will help before most anyone else.

No problem. I would sit there. It is what is on the inside that matters. I get judged for my tattoos, hearing aids, and bald head. ( bald women get curious looks). Don't let judge me, get to know me :) )come on bikers!

Back