How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has put up a PM. It is not against the rules to say someone is sending problematic PM's.

And hopefully the mods will soon handle the already reported problem.

The contents of the PM is.

And, yes, on both sides. They'll handle it.

Hmm...guess I wasn't the only one receiving PMs from this girl. Jeez! Oh well then

Not all people will reach out if you dont say what you feel. You never know if someone will care or not. But there is nice people here . So if you feel good say it. If you having a problem and feel bad say it too. Ill hear you out and im sure some others members here will too. But hope you feel better

Sarahmarie1 is banned , she was not here very long , I wonder why she was banned

I got a pm, too. I tried to help but she said it was "personal" so that was the end of the conversation.

Yes, I guess teens expect everyone to be at their 24/7 beck and call.

I got a PM say Hay ! I answered back saying HUH?? I wanted to say I did not know horses used the computers.

I'm alive!!!!!

Young-Frankenstein-Wilder.png

:(

I thought that was one thing we don't do on this forum, criticize others' grammar or spelling. You consistently misspell where and were, yet you haven't seen me criticize you for it.

Probably just a bored teen girl...since school is out...with nothing to do...:hmm:...didn't know she was banned either....Whatever tho'....

I thought that was one thing we don't do on this forum, criticize others' grammar or spelling. You consistently misspell where and were, yet you haven't seen me criticize you for it.

Who are you talking to , it's very hard to tell.

But you might as well. You are always criticizing somebody for something you don't like.

Pot/kettle

let's get past the "who's banned and why"... not exactly polite either to talk about that.

Ahh swimming... I miss it so much- a little self conscious though with my hairy little self :P. Can't be THAT cold at the end of June to swim. We used to have to practice in cold ass water for the swim team.

let's get past the "who's banned and why"... not exactly polite either to talk about that.

Ahh swimming... I miss it so much- a little self conscious though with my hairy little self :P. Can't be THAT cold at the end of June to swim. We used to have to practice in cold ass water for the swim team.

Hmm. It appears that the waters here are warmer than they are in Milwaukee. The waters there are way too cold.

I feel I welcome death, i don't care anymore, life is lived and it not gonna change much, i am getting sick of the routine.....dogs are fine, they are alive only because I am........it's hard......i love them to bits.....but what about me? bloody society so selfish......and since i have a degree and Post grad diploma in sociology - DOnt ever tell me difference cus you know jack squat, but whatever just saying im tired of living and tired of how NZ is becoming a black paradise.......with free food free education free health free jobs and everybody else pays.......F.U. !!!

I feel I welcome death, i don't care anymore, life is lived and it not gonna change much, i am getting sick of the routine.....dogs are fine, they are alive only because I am........it's hard......i love them to bits.....but what about me? bloody society so selfish......and since i have a degree and Post grad diploma in sociology - DOnt ever tell me difference cus you know jack squat, but whatever just saying im tired of living and tired of how NZ is becoming a black paradise.......with free food free education free health free jobs and everybody else pays.......F.U. !!!
Yes, you do care or else you wouldn't be posting here.

And I know that you care a lot about NZ or else it wouldn't upset you so much.

If you don't like the way things are going, don't give up--don't let them win.

I can't speak for "society" but I know that there are plenty of individuals on this planet who are precious and worthy. You are one of them.

Stay with us. :hug:

Yes, you do care or else you wouldn't be posting here.

And I know that you care a lot about NZ or else it wouldn't upset you so much.

If you don't like the way things are going, don't give up--don't let them win.

I can't speak for "society" but I know that there are plenty of individuals on this planet who are precious and worthy. You are one of them.

Stay with us. :hug:

Agree with Reba....besides, Grummer...you're one of my fav's here at AD!...If I were younger....:lol:...I'd snap ya up...pronto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back