How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got another PM....(she) said her Mom died....:hmm:...if so, sad to hear!....but I would not be on AD if my Mom died yesterday....or even asking strangers to skype at 1AM....but that's just me....:hmm:

Just got another PM....(she) said her Mom died....:hmm:...if so, sad to hear!....but I would not be on AD if my Mom died yesterday....or even asking strangers to skype at 1AM....but that's just me....:hmm:

Another PM...asking if I'm still "mad" ????something's not right here....:shock:

If her mom died, that is very sad and traumatic for a teen girl. It's even sadder if she has no one else to communicate with about such a loss except on-line strangers. :(

If her mom died, that is very sad and traumatic for a teen girl. It's even sadder if she has no one else to communicate with about such a loss except on-line strangers. :(

Another PM...after I replied that "shouldn't you be with your family and not on AD"?....she said...."it starts at 2pm and now it's 12:29...rest of the family is already there"....

So...over & out....:roll:

Can't. I have sensitivity to chlorine. Has to be natural water.
Can't you just take a shower after using the pool? Especially an outdoor pool where the chlorine fumes can dissipate?

Another PM...after I replied that "shouldn't you be with your family and not on AD"?....she said...."it starts at 2pm and now it's 12:29...rest of the family is already there"....

So...over & out....:roll:

Is she your close friend? and do we know who is this ad member?

:hmm:
Is she your close friend? and do we know who is this ad member?

She is a kid who is PM ing random AD members if they are online, trying to get them to Skype with her, and then sending nasty messages if she doesn't get what she wants.

Hopefully the mods will intervene soon, as I think minor children are really supposed to have restricted access here.

It's a good idea to limit people whose frontal cortex is not yet developed.

Can't you just take a shower after using the pool? Especially an outdoor pool where the chlorine fumes can dissipate?

I suppose I could. Problem is, it affects my eyes. Not sure why it does, though.

:hmm:

She is a kid who is PM ing random AD members if they are online, trying to get them to Skype with her, and then sending nasty messages if she doesn't get what she wants.

Hopefully the mods will intervene soon, as I think minor children are really supposed to have restricted access here.

It's a good idea to limit people whose frontal cortex is not yet developed.

Oh. Thanks for the heads up. I just learn something about frontal cortex. I had to google it up, so i agree with you!

Hmm. I could try that. To answer your question about swimming pools, yes, there is one, but it's several miles west of here. And the weather for the most part hasn't been warm enough for swimming, anyhow.

Let's take the personal PMs offline. As I understand it, it's against the rules. If things can't be handled privately, let the mods handle it.

Would someone please post the forum rules again..

Let's take the personal PMs offline. As I understand it, it's against the rules. If things can't be handled privately, let the mods handle it.

Would someone please post the forum rules again..

Nobody has put up a PM. It is not against the rules to say someone is sending problematic PM's.

And hopefully the mods will soon handle the already reported problem.

I suppose I could. Problem is, it affects my eyes. Not sure why it does, though.
Get goggles, and flush your eyes out after swimming.

Unless your doctor has said that you must absolutely avoid swimming in pools.

Hmm. I could try that. To answer your question about swimming pools, yes, there is one, but it's several miles west of here. And the weather for the most part hasn't been warm enough for swimming, anyhow.
It's always something. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back