Hey Everyone

TweetyBird said:
Let yall know that i wont be online few days when i move out alllright.. when i get cable and dsl next monday then i will be back online.. some of u know my aim and pager then reach with me.. :hug:

sorry I dont have your pager on aim heheh just kidding lol LOL !!! but we will see you come back when the internet come back on your computer lol :) :lol:

Have a fun!!! dont forget to invite your friends for party " Welcome to my new home party!!" lol :lol:

Hey girl! Have a great MOVING! I know how much you are excited! Be sure you take your bird cage. :lol: Just kidding!

:hug:

If ya get bored or wanna chit chat, you'll know where I'll be at. ;)

Tweetybirdie! I gotta miss you! :hug: Have fun moving this Saturday, You're lucky that you got plenty of help, I wish I could help you move too. Imed me anytime whenever you wanna chat. :hug: :ily:

Cheri said:
Tweetybirdie! I gotta miss you! :hug: Have fun moving this Saturday, You're lucky that you got plenty of help, I wish I could help you move too. Imed me anytime whenever you wanna chat. :hug: :ily:
i miss u too and :ily: but i will be on sk2 aim :D u wont miss me hehehe!!!!

AWWW no plm sis TWEETYBIRD ofc u can't wait move in new huge bird cage with comfy space big roomy for vp and puter to chitchat without AH lolz ofc ur sk2 pager is ur lifesaver haha winkz

Tweetybirdie,

Don't forget to give me your new home address, so I can updated my address book. ;)

Best of good luck and fun to move your things to your new home... :thumb:

Don't forget us after settling down at your new home... :thumb:

Tweetybird, have fun moving and unpack all of your things!!

Come back as soon as you settle in

PUNKYWOLFY said:
AWWW no plm sis TWEETYBIRD ofc u can't wait move in new huge bird cage with comfy space big roomy for vp and puter to chitchat without AH lolz ofc ur sk2 pager is ur lifesaver haha winkz
hahaha!! i know u are excited cuz of 20 min from ur home to my new apt so u can visit me anytime... dont think abt whine or beg me to cook ur fave foods!! :nono:

Cheri said:
Tweetybirdie,

Don't forget to give me your new home address, so I can updated my address book. ;)
i wont forget to give u and few ader my new address when i move new apt.. allright honey! :hug:

TweetyBird said:
i wont forget to give u and few ader my new address when i move new apt.. allright honey! :hug:

Yay! Thank-you because you know me, I send you post cards every year. Hope that you still have them. :ily: Good luck on Saturday, Hope it goes smooth not too much headaches. See ya when you get back here again. I'll miss ya! :mrgreen:

Have a smooth move :) and good luck on starting your new life :wave:

Cheri said:
Yay! Thank-you because you know me, I send you post cards every year. Hope that you still have them. :ily: Good luck on Saturday, Hope it goes smooth not too much headaches. See ya when you get back here again. I'll miss ya! :mrgreen:
yea i still keep post cards in photo book, i collect and love view! hehehehe yea i know u do send me smile.. mwahies!

Update!!!!

i am backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! I LOVE MY APT!!!! it more space and big.... hehehehehe!!!! :wiggle:

Good for you and hope you enjoy the independent that you deserved. Dont forget to give me your new address too. I gotta change that in my address book. :wave:

Back