Hey Everyone

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
Let yall know that i wont be online few days when i move out alllright.. when i get cable and dsl next monday then i will be back online.. some of u know my aim and pager then reach with me.. :hug:

Aww Tweetybirdie you are going to be truly missed, hurry up and get that cable in ......:hug:

Have fun moving, and let us know how the apartment is going too.... :sadwave:

hi

TweetyBird said:
Let yall know that i wont be online few days when i move out alllright.. when i get cable and dsl next monday then i will be back online.. some of u know my aim and pager then reach with me.. :hug:
Hi tweetybird,
Oh really you will move out..Yes I have my vp=100 but I didnt use vp=100. I rather like to write and chat aim,msn,yim and gmail messenger(opening soon)

Aw! We will miss you alot! Just tell us how your apt is and drive safe and enjoy your new apt! ;) :hug:

What??! Oh no!! :dizzy: Leave me to clean and pick up all those fallen yellow feathers laying about while you head for your new upscaled birdcage?? ...tsk tsk...:laugh2:

You'll be missed and hope your move will go nice and smoothly too!! Do take great care and we'll see you when you're back-- :wave:

have safe moving, I'm bet you re too anxious about into new apt. Enjoy ur first new home! Will hear from you SOON! :)

Good luck with your shift, and don't break your computer, how can you live without it??? :sadwave:

Nice Sport for you stronger "Moving day" Pain a$$ ... yep!
Wishes you have great luck and partying for your newest apartment incoming way....
(chuckles)

oh yea i am sooo excited abt this weekend.. i cant wait move out and peace from stepfather!

oh yea i will be online on march 6th cuz of cable will come between 8am to 11am after i zoom online hehehe!!! let yall know okay..

RR very funny!!! :rofl: farout!

peachylady sure thing i will look for it... :D thanks honey! :hug:

when i move my new apt and i will tell u whats going on.. :D i think cable modem will cut off this week i dont know when that why i put post in here and let yall know.. hehe.. thanks everyone!

Enjoy the new apt and btw dont forget to lay all feathers all over the floor :D

tweety,

I bet you're exciting good bye to your OLD CAGE and say HI to your new CAGE incoming way!

LOL

GalaxyAngel said:
tweety,

I bet you're exciting good bye to your OLD CAGE and say HI to your new CAGE incoming way!

LOL
oh yea why not!!! hehehe more big cage for me to live! LOL! :rofl:

Hope your move will be a smooth one.
We will be happy to see you again as soon as you get back online again :)

Back