Here's a fun challenge:

This is TweetyBird and Me webcamering. :smash:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 33
Liza said:
How is that a tad different, chicka? LOL LOL
But I did love her reaction when I showed her the namesign I "assigned" you.... :twisted: Hey I love your reaction even MORE!!

OMG. Ix-nayyyy on the name sign!!!!

Katzie said:
Got any more web cam pictures?? :D

Not at the moment...well...I do, but those would be considered blackmail, now would they??

Lemme know when you want to give it a shot, Katzie. :) We can post it!

*hmmmmmmmmm* sounded great...

How's sound right now ??? I'm all ears here now.. :wave:~hoo hi'ya hoo neighbour?
*hmmmm* fun would be great! :D

Bullym0m said:
*hmmmmmmmmm* sounded great...

How's sound right now ??? I'm all ears here now.. :wave:~hoo hi'ya hoo neighbour?
*hmmmm* fun would be great! :D

LOL. MSN is misbehaving on this end.

Malfoyish said:
LOL. MSN is misbehaving on this end.

*grining* I'll be waiting right w/you tonite... Let's hope loosen misbehaving.. Carefully watch you while you're drunk... Ready *snap shot picture of you* and brings post here... you gonna be embrassement every minutes how's sound good ? :twisted:
*psssssssssst* have you buy booze yet ? Let me know.. I'll be very happy take picture of you.. :P~*pffffffffffffttt'n* :devil:

Bullym0m said:
*grining* I'll be waiting right w/you tonite... Let's hope loosen misbehaving.. Carefully watch you while you're drunk... Ready *snap shot picture of you* and brings post here... you gonna be embrassement every minutes how's sound good ? :twisted:
*psssssssssst* have you buy booze yet ? Let me know.. I'll be very happy take picture of you.. :P~*pffffffffffffttt'n* :devil:

Bullymom: I am starting bidding for HER embarassing photos. Do I hear any bidding? Hello? ;)

Cheri/Tweetybird: Very cute photo of you two webcamming! :thumb:

Liza said:
Bullymom: I am starting bidding for HER embarassing photos. Do I hear any bidding? Hello? ;)

Cheri/Tweetybird: Very cute photo of you two webcamming! :thumb:

Okay let's start bidding.. er um.. How's start 5 bux I bid... hear hear hear...
:naughty:

Back