Here's a fun challenge:

I noticed that a lot of webcam shots aren't always great. It's probably because most people have their webcams in a location far away from their monitor. That way, when you're chatting... you're looking at the monitor and the webcam is looking at you looking away in some direction. :(

Yes so True VamPyroX...

My desk isnt flat I have shelves and my webcamera is up on the Shelf. Hard to take a good View.... :thumb:

Malfoyish said:
Oh, yeah, I see that. ;) I finally convinced her, it seems. LOLOL! Oh, this is an original thread, for sure. Now, who's next? ;)

LOL Not I!

I am SO NOT that brave, and if you have ever copied any of our convos, Malfy, you're SO dead! lol

Katzie said:
Aww Cheri's not looking because she's shy! :giggle: cute, cute! Aww, well you looked great! So is Malfygirly!

Patty/Marc/Purple - great pictures!! MSN sure has a nice feature, but unfortunately I got rid of MSN last year because of poor spam filters unlike yahoo. I hear MSN has improved a lot now, hasn't it?

Yeah It has...I haven't gotten any spam through MSN like I did a few years ago -- :D I wish I had saved a pic of when Liza and I webcammed the other day. :lol: There's always another time, hey, Liza? ;)

PurpleRose71 said:
Yeah It has...I haven't gotten any spam through MSN like I did a few years ago -- :D I wish I had saved a pic of when Liza and I webcammed the other day. :lol: There's always another time, hey, Liza? ;)

Oh no!! Thank god! LOL *runs*

Cheri said:
Yes so True VamPyroX...

My desk isnt flat I have shelves and my webcamera is up on the Shelf. Hard to take a good View.... :thumb:

Obviously, you did not wear a make up when you were chatting on the webcam with Vamp. :giggle: Image, what you were looking like when you woke up from your bed.
smhair2.gif
Stick up your hair ! Cover your mouth from bad breath.
ignore.gif
You forgot to take your priefer out from your mouth. *gasp*
baby2.gif
Cheri=====>
oopstext.gif
I forgot to brush my hair, teeth and remove my priefer before the webcam shoot at my face to chatting with Vamp. :Oops:

Cheri=======>
sorrytext.gif
I must admit that I do still stuck my thumb while I sleep.

Oceanbreeze said:
LOL Not I!

I am SO NOT that brave, and if you have ever copied any of our convos, Malfy, you're SO dead! lol

What you don't know won't hurt you, darlin'. :laugh2:

Me and VamPyroX did webcamera in Yahoo....Isn't he a Cutie? :mrgreen:

Attachments

• cheri_vamp_webcam_01.jpg
    cheri_vamp_webcam_01.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
:thumb: you're just adorable Cheri, like Vamp is! Maybe you'll catch me and Malfy webcamming if you're still there, although she should be a good hostess and pay attention to her visitors 100 percent :whip:

Liza said:
:thumb: you're just adorable Cheri, like Vamp is! Maybe you'll catch me and Malfy webcamming if you're still there, although she should be a good hostess and pay attention to her visitors 100 percent :whip:

Now, now, Liza!!! What makes you think I webcam while I have company? ;)

Thanks Liza and Katzie! Here is another one.. heh! Was taken today;) (I made it smaller this time)

Attachments

• webcam_02.bmp
    32.5 KB · Views: 43
awesome!
Looks so great for everyone, whoever chatt'n w/someone..

I'd love to.......... one day but have not made friend on ADers yet.. When I will find right time to find trustedworthy and good loyal friendship on ADers.

Bullym0m said:
awesome!
Looks so great for everyone, whoever chatt'n w/someone..

I'd love to.......... one day but have not made friend on ADers yet.. When I will find right time to find trustedworthy and good loyal friendship on ADers.

BullyMom!! Why not meet me in West Virginia!?!?! :D Come on down...

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
BullyMom!! Why not meet me in West Virginia!?!?! :D Come on down...
CrazyMomma,

Where is West Virginia ? Sorry, forgive me I'm not expert all of states are and only fewer I know some states. Can you shown me where West Virginia is?
Thank you very much for your time..

Hopefully if we can have our time and blah blah.. wha..ever and to find right time. Will be very happy keep in touch w/you. If you wish addy me on msn. That would be great and to get know you more and to get know about me too.

Malfoyish said:
:lol: Ah but that was a tad different. ;)

How is that a tad different, chicka? LOL LOL
But I did love her reaction when I showed her the namesign I "assigned" you.... :twisted: Hey I love your reaction even MORE!!

Back