Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
PUNKYWOLFY said:
Have u notice TWEETYBIRD's car can be transformer white car to tweety wing car? :lol:
hahaah u very funny!!!

have u notice that my car have serect has wings?? hush!

Have you noticed that i looked at Tweety's pic ... about her car.. her car is awesome.. not bad at all ! Congrats! hehe

TOF

Have u noticed TWEETYBIRD's secret wing car will be worn out flied this june 30 to take her gf out of town to have hot sex? :whistle: :naughty:

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that i looked at Tweety's pic ... about her car.. her car is awesome.. not bad at all ! Congrats! hehe

TOF
hehe thanks~!!! :hug:

PUNKYWOLFY said:
Have u noticed TWEETYBIRD's secret wing car will be worn out flied this june 30 to take her gf out of town to have hot sex? :whistle: :naughty:
have u notice that TB say WILL U HUSH!!!!!???? heheheh! :naughty:

PUNKYWOLFY said:
Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY can't hush? cuz i dont knew how to hush :naughty:
have u notice that TB will grab his hair area and sew his lip??? :bye:

Have u noticed PUNKYWOLFY GRRRRRRRRR @ TWEETYBIRD sew my lips? dont think abt it TB GRRRRRRRRRRRR GROWLED!!! :nana: :nana:

Have you noticed I'm up late!! heh heh...

Have you noticed i am in good mood today? :) i have no idea why i bein good mood.. eheh!!!

PUNKYWOLFY said:
Have u noticed PUNKYWOLFY GRRRRRRRRR @ TWEETYBIRD sew my lips? dont think abt it TB GRRRRRRRRRRRR GROWLED!!! :nana: :nana:
have u notice that TB say too bad for u *sob*? :nana:

Have u noticed PUNKYWOLFY grabbed pocket knife to open my lips? WHEW I need breath darn :lol: ALSO need my tongue for lick puzzy :whistle: :naughty:

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed i am in good mood today? :) i have no idea why i bein good mood.. eheh!!!

Have you noticed that TOF is in good mood because she's really horny! :D

have u notice that TB say good bye and ride with my new car buh buh?

Have you noticed that i whacked seq's head for that i am horny while i am in good mood :D

TOF

Have you noticed I'm at work and playing on the comp... :-o :giggle:

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that i whacked seq's head for that i am horny while i am in good mood :D

TOF

Have you noticed that I love being whacked, thanks....:D

Have you noticed that Seq is turning on since i whacked his head?

------------------------------

Have you noticed that MlkShkGirl miss me that why she sneaking on computer at her work ?

---------------------------

Have you noticed that i licking lollipop *orange flavor* TOOTSIE POP!!!

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that Seq is turning on since i whacked his head?

Have you noticed that *snickers* I can't tell you, TOF :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back