Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
OldNavyGirl said:
*ahems* nothing news with oakley pestering me, no wonder hes a lil bro to me. ;)

Have u notice ONG's avatar changed again? OFC lil sis and lil bro bragging over new toy ? :lol:

PUNKYWOLFY said:
Have u notice ONG's avatar changed again? OFC lil sis and lil bro bragging over new toy ? :lol:

yup yup i changed my avatar ... do you want me keep that one or change back to the recent avatar? heh heh

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY nodded yes like ONG'S new avatar it sexy avatar ;)

Have you noticed I would like to see the real ONG avatar cuz she is real cute

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY nodded yes like ONG'S new avatar? this is sexy avatar ;)

Have you noticed I think Eternity is a total FOX...
CC ->:bowdown: :fly2:<- Eternity

Have you noticed I want to be a Gynocologist Faith Healer when I grow up... :naughty:

Have you noticed that i dont wanna CC sinned to be my Gynologist DR when i need for pap test! :crazy:

lol

TOF

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that i dont wanna CC sinned to be my Gynologist DR when i need for pap test! :crazy:

lol

TOF
Have you noticed TOF would be missing my equipment. I have a impressive tool.... :nana:

Have you noticed how quite this thread is today?
shithappens.gif

have you noticed that im still going to the library....my roommate still refused to hook up my computer.

nah nah ... Have you noticed that TweetyBird bought a TWEETY CAR

it awesome big yellow , bird shaped car!! :D

*laughing* :lol:

TOF

TongueOnFire said:
nah nah ... Have you noticed that TweetyBird bought a TWEETY CAR

it awesome big yellow , bird shaped car!! :D

*laughing* :lol:

TOF
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAROUT!!!!! ready to see my car!!!???

Have u notice TWEETYBIRD's car can be transformer white car to tweety wing car? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back