Have you ever had a butterfly land on your finger?

Of course! Red Lobster in Skokie. I really should stop by there.

I doubt you'd find fresh lobster at Red Lobster. It's be frozen, I'd bet even Red Lobsters in Maine have frozen lobsters. Still good though.

You could find live ones at the grocery store ;)

I doubt you'd find fresh lobster at Red Lobster. It's be frozen, I'd bet even Red Lobsters in Maine have frozen lobsters. Still good though.

You could find live ones at the grocery store ;)

That's probably true, but a live one costs way more than a frozen one does, not to mention those claws. Wonder how one transports a live lobster without those claws snapping on them?

That's probably true, but a live one costs way more than a frozen one does, not to mention those claws. Wonder how one transports a live lobster without those claws snapping on them?

They have rubber bands on them........

lol. Go to Red Lobster and you'll see how they keep live lobsters without those claws snapping at them.

my-cat-is-a-beautiful-batterfly-lolcat.jpg

I think a frozen lobster would cost more than a live one. And it would not taste as good. You can buy lobster meat but that cost a lot of $$$. If you do buy a live lobster you need to keep it alive . You should never cook a dead lobster or any shellfish that dead , you could get very sick eating it. My dad once brought home lobsters for the whole family and he did not realize one was dead and my sister ate it and go very sick.

I think a frozen lobster would cost more than a live one. And it would not taste as good. You can buy lobster meat but that cost a lot of $$$. If you do buy a live lobster you need to keep it alive . You should never cook a dead lobster or any shellfish that dead , you could get very sick eating it. My dad once brought home lobsters for the whole family and he did not realize one was dead and my sister ate it and go very sick.

Thank you for that advice. I shall make note of that.

Back