Have you ever had a butterfly land on your finger?

Same with me. I even woke up one time while camping and a huge spider was resting on my mouth. I didn't want to scream.

I read somewhere once that we ingest 5 or 8 spiders in our lifetime....

:lol: and most of us don't know we have swallowed a spider cuz we were sleeping.

:shock:...don't wanna hear it!...looks like I'm gonna have to keep cotton in my ears every night...stuff my nose too...and duct-tape my mouth....hope I don't turn Blue....:lol:

That's nice I can't remember if a butterfly has ever landed on me. I had a bird poop on my shoe once.

Can I suggest you think a bit about where a good place is to start threads? We have several subforum. For instance this is the Pics and Videos section.....and your post has neither. Just making a suggestion.

I was trying to put this in the pets section, but I suppose I wasn't paying attention. Sorry about that.

Same with me. I even woke up one time while camping and a huge spider was resting on my mouth. I didn't want to scream.

I once woke as something was biting my arm , it was big black ant ! Crap, they can really bite like HELL!

losbter and spider are Arthropods. So if you eat lobster you haven eaten a member of the spider family.

Really? Cause I've never eaten lobster, and I'd like to try someday, especially with that butter I'm always seeing on the commericals.

Well, at my age, I think I've reached my quota of both! :lol:

Sorry. Forgot to quote. It was intended for the person who goes by Tousi.

Yeah, we are on a new page so.......

Yeah, well. People keep telling me to quote, and I'm trying to make it a habit to do so every time I get a response. However, I'll still forget occasionally.

Back