Harry potter photos of you...

Oooo Liza has the NYC 'tude! Malfy, as usual the slytherin look! That's an awesome picture! :rofl: Great work Banjo!!

Katzie said:
Oooo Liza has the NYC 'tude! Malfy, as usual the slytherin look! That's an awesome picture! :rofl: Great work Banjo!!

I'm amazed at just HOW much can be done with Photoshop...LOLOLOL. I'm tempted to go yahoo-ing and see what else I can come up with...*snickers*

:whistle:

Haha cute photos!! Malfoyish just pointed me out about this thread that I haven't even noticed until now, I too think that Liza and Malfoyish look so much alike, I even told those two girls the same thing too ...

They both talk so much alike, even use the words I hear often from each of those girls, sometimes I get confused on who I'm speaking to on msn messenger heh heh....They're both are so sweet to be around and to have as a friend :ily: :hug:

LOL awww, Angel!!! :hug: You are a joy to be around as well. :) I'm not sure that Liza and I look that much alike, but hey, I consider it a compliment. ;)

Glad you enjoyed!

psst Malfoyish, I can tell by looking at the photo of the two of you girls in the avator on the msn messenger, sometimes I can't tell you both apart, you both look soo much alike....maybe it would be a good idea IF one of you girls dye your hair blonde :giggle: ....JK! ;)

I have to agree with ^Angel^ here, You both look so such alike. ;) I hope I don't get confuse somedays when I see you both together in person. :grouphug:

Good picture Liza and Banjo :thumb:

^Angel^ said:
psst Malfoyish, I can tell by looking at the photo of the two of you girls in the avator on the msn messenger, sometimes I can't tell you both apart, you both look soo much alike....maybe it would be a good idea IF one of you girls dye your hair blonde :giggle: ....JK! ;)

LOLOLOL blonde? What do you think, should I go blonde? :giggle:

Malfoyish said:
LOLOLOL blonde? What do you think, should I go blonde? :giggle:

hahaha I dunno, maybe your hubby will think he actually married the sexy blonde Pamela Anderson! :naughty: ...

:rofl:

Malfoyish said:
I do have the boobs.

Yeah I've noticed ( hey, I wasn't staring at them )...and that is why I said Pamela Anderson :giggle:

^Angel^ said:
Yeah I've noticed ( hey, I wasn't staring at them )...and that is why I said Pamela Anderson :giggle:

LOLOLOL!!!! I believe you. :) LOLOLOL. Hey, wouldn't that be your name someday????

Back