Harry potter photos of you...

Well...here's an example. :) The eyebrow thing. I seem to have a slight talent for raising one eyebrow in those "serious" moments. It is good for those "do NOT mess with me" moments. This is a favorite photo of the eyebrow, although not the best one. LOL.

Attachments

• malfy2.jpg
    malfy2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 20
Liza said:
LOL it's not me.. it's Malfoyish. But thanks for the compliment, Tweetybird. :wave:

Wow, Malfoyish and you are strong resemblance !! At first, I thought - it was you ! Liza Oh my gosh !

Katzie said:
I thought Liza and Malfy are twins, too!

Their mother gave them a birth twins. :jaw: Liza ran away from her Mom to flirt rest of other male babies.

*looking* LOL.

I never thought Liza and I looked anything alike?

Her hubby does, though...and my husband almost made a (honest) error. ;)

Sabrina! LOL
:P

Ha ha, Malfy, that he did. Anybody could've made the same mistake. :thumb: **ducks from Sabrina**

We sort of have similar body types (from the behind, I think?), and we're both short...

But we dont look the same with facial features, though? But I just have to say, I larvvvv Malfy's almond sized eyes!

Last edited:
Malfoyish said:
Well...here's an example. :) The eyebrow thing. I seem to have a slight talent for raising one eyebrow in those "serious" moments. It is good for those "do NOT mess with me" moments. This is a favorite photo of the eyebrow, although not the best one. LOL.

*gasp!* Don't you look at me like that!! :Ohno:

Malfoyish said:
Awww, Katzie...LOL. You're cool in my book, therefore, you need NOT fear. :)

Uh, I hope me, either. That definitely has "Mess with me, and you DIE" written all over it!"

Remind me never to get on your bad side, k? :twisted:

Oceanbreeze said:
Uh, I hope me, either. That definitely has "Mess with me, and you DIE" written all over it!"

Remind me never to get on your bad side, k? :twisted:

Of course, you either, Oceanbreeze. :hug: You're allright. One of the few...LOL.

Here's one of me in front of Hogwarts at night. :)

Attachments

• hp3.jpg
    hp3.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 33
Really cool pictures, Liza, Malyoisch and Banjo. :jaw: Make more pictures please.... I am here watching with :popcorn:

Sabrina said:
Their mother gave them a birth twins. :jaw: Liza ran away from her Mom to flirt rest of other male babies.

*falls on floor laughing*

i think mayfoyish loves HarryPotter a bit too much...

Malfoyish and Liza hanging out with their idol, Draco Malfoy!

Attachments

• slytherins.jpg
    slytherins.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 34
Back