Harry potter photos of you...

Liza

Reaction score
slytherin.jpg

My my... she certainly has the slytherin look pat down.

LOL it's not me.. it's Malfoyish. But thanks for the compliment, Tweetybird. :wave:

Liza said:
LOL it's not me.. it's Malfoyish. But thanks for the compliment, Tweetybird. :wave:
ohhh :-o oops! thanks let me know.. *blush* go back in tweety's cage! :o

Hey, Sears had a sale. ;) I couldn't let this go by!

Last edited:
HAHA Tweety and Malfoyish! :laugh2:
Yeah, this was a good shot... ;) Dont you just love what Malfoyish does with that wand?

That picture is PRICELESS! :rofl:

Malfygirly! You looked slytherin' good there!!

Liza said:
HAHA Tweety and Malfoyish! :laugh2:
Yeah, this was a good shot... ;) Dont you just love what Malfoyish does with that wand?

Well, ya know, I've learned to master the wand. ;) It does take a lot of practice...but my favorite thing to do is punish err....zap Crabbe and Goyle for their misdeeds. This wand gets plenty of exercise. :)

Why, thank you, bullymom. :) Malfoyish was shocked as hell when I sent her that photoshopped photo over...LOL

*hissss*

Katzie, people seem to think so too! You may want to ask Dixie for her opinion, though, having endured both of our presences in the same room. ;)

Liza said:
Katzie, people seem to think so too! You may want to ask Dixie for her opinion, though, having endured both of our presences in the same room. ;)
Ha ha! I shall ask her that! You guys do look alike and talk/think alike, too! :eek: Freaky, but cool!

Liza said:
Why, thank you, bullymom. :) Malfoyish was shocked as hell when I sent her that photoshopped photo over...LOL

*hissss*

*hisssss!!!* Oh, that poor, poor woman!!! I imagine she hasn't been the same since that fateful evening where the three of us had some dinner and laughs. ;)

And yes, I'd have to say, that is one well-done photo...niiiice work, Liza. ;) You capture me extremely well...but you forgot the eyebrow! ;)

LOL.. you're funny, Katzie! Life does seem need these minor details like you, I, Malfy and others to keep it spicy, eh? :P

Katzie said:
What about the eyebrow? :Ohno:

Yeah, that eyebrow thing she has going.... *hiss* jesus christ. :thumb:
Ask her to send you a photo of her doing the eyebrow thing... so very malfoyish! Fabulust, too. ;)

Back