Guess this image!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess where is country?

What is continent?

What is name of National park?

1zg87wx.jpg

Since the member hasn't returned for 3 days...so anyone can take over and start. We need to keep the game going.

The member is correct in pointing out the game rules, I thought I'd take the time to explain the picture:

sept2808explained.jpg

I'd found this marking on my house on September 28, 2005. For the marking on the right side, locals say it meant one thing while the local paper said it meant another. I'd asked National Guardsmen, patrolling my neighborhood during Katrina's aftermath, what it'd meant. He'd told me he wasn't authorized to tell me.

The member is correct in pointing out the game rules, I thought I'd take the time to explain the picture:

sept2808explained.jpg

I'd found this marking on my house on September 28, 2005. For the marking on the right side, locals say it meant one thing while the local paper said it meant another. I'd asked National Guardsmen, patrolling my neighborhood during Katrina's aftermath, what it'd meant. He'd told me he wasn't authorized to tell me.

I have no idea. We have no idea. Maybe 24 hours over. It's someone's turn. :dunno:

You're right that it's your turn. I was just explaining the picture.

You guys have never seem this picture? Just guess. I am going to jump in bed. I will be back in the afternoon. Please be patient and wait for me to response you guys back.

Guess where is country?

What is continent?

1zg87wx.jpg

Guess where is country?

What is continent?

1zg87wx.jpg

In Africa... I am not sure what part of Africa.
Probably... photographer loves to take pictures of wild animals at jungle in Africa.

Best place to search National Geographic magazine at library. Still not enough time for me to search. Soon, I have to go work.

sept2808explained.jpg

Oh Cool!! .. Now I understand :D

:ty:

I think I know it was built. It's the green alien's spaceship that stamp as a "virtual" flag mark. Similar to our U.S. Flag on the moon. :giggle:

Wrong! Alien is not real! LoL

I think I know it was built. It's the green alien's spaceship that stamp as a "virtual" flag mark. Similar to our U.S. Flag on the moon. :giggle:

Wrong I am sorry

In Wyoming or Colorado :D :fingersx:

Where is in Africa???

In Africa... I am not sure what part of Africa.
Probably... photographer loves to take pictures of wild animals at jungle in Africa.

Best place to search National Geographic magazine at library. Still not enough time for me to search. Soon, I have to go work.

I am not sure.... they have many National Parks in Africa. Must be rainforest and low main
Zakouma National Park, Chad?
or
Congo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back