Guess this image!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlsberg brewery was found by J. C. Jacobsen
at first brew was finished on November 10, 1847.

Exportation of Carlsberg Beer began in 1868 foreign brewing began in 1968 with the opening of a Carlsberg brewery.

Some company's original logos include an elephant use of the latter was discontinued in the 1930s

Copenhagen, Denmark

I guess. Or am I wrong?

Carlsberg brewery was found by J. C. Jacobsen
at first brew was finished on November 10, 1847.

Exportation of Carlsberg Beer began in 1868 foreign brewing began in 1968 with the opening of a Carlsberg brewery.

Some company's original logos include an elephant use of the latter was discontinued in the 1930s

Copenhagen, Denmark

I guess. Or am I wrong?

You are right.
Denmark - Carlsberger Elephant Gate

Congratz to Pinky.

Some interest information some history and elephants (include 4 surviving children) and what year built.
Carlsberg - The Elephant Tower

PS. Today, we had bad storm. Our power went out. Then, we went out to Panera restaurant.

1881? Of course! it's very interesting! I love World Geography and History. Am I win yet?

Congratz to Pinky.

Some interest information some history and elephants (include 4 surviving children) and what year built.
Carlsberg - The Elephant Tower

PS. Today, we had bad storm. Our power went out. Then, we went out to Panera restaurant.

Guess where is city and what is the build name? What is the history?

x4gq3p.jpg

Incorrect and Sweden is right. What is the build name exact and what is the history? where is in city?

Twisting Torso. Malmo Sweden The design is based on a sculpture by Santiago Calatrava called Twisting Torso Tallest building in Scandinavia?

opened 2005 and it really actually twists and moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back