Guess this city

I'm probably wrong but I'm going to guess Chula Vista, California

Taylor said:
I'm probably wrong but I'm going to guess Chula Vista, California

It's too late for you Taylor...I won and got the answer correct! Yes, Its Chula Vista...:D

crap....somebody beat me to it.

The way I figured it out was by the street sign. I thought it was 'Maple Canyon' but then determined it was Telegraph Canyon Road.

coloravalanche said:
It's too late for you Taylor...I won and got the answer correct! Yes, Its Chula Vista...:D

Yeah..I know :( I should have refreshed the page after spending 15 minutes working on it LOL

BTW, TrippLA, did you take those photos? Awesome pics with awesome scenery. Seems like it would be a great place to visit.

Taylor said:
crap....somebody beat me to it.

The way I figured it out was by the street sign. I thought it was 'Maple Canyon' but then determined it was Telegraph Canyon Road.

Yes, at first..I thought it was Maple Canyon then lead to Telegraph Canyon Road then finally pulled up and saw the name of the city..:D

coloravalanche, Yea... you are winner. :) :cheers:

TrippLA said:
coloravalanche, Yea... you are winner. :) :cheers:

TrippLA, I think you have just invented a cool game here for AD. It was hard to figure out just by looking at it but with a little research, it wasn't impossible.

Are those your pics?

Taylor said:
BTW, TrippLA, did you take those photos? Awesome pics with awesome scenery. Seems like it would be a great place to visit.

Yea, Chula Vista is nice place, we stopped here and visit before leaving to Mexico for check-up at doctor. I just seeked via google and great idea to start guess about it. Eastlake, it's located east of Chula Vista is nice and alot of sprawl. I had been in third avenue, that is where nice and old place to visit, not far away from Chula Vista Center.

Taylor said:

No, I dont think he took these photos..

This is how I discovered it...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.tpguess.com/oa51683a.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.tpguess.com/Affordable.htm&h=480&w=722&sz=177&tbnid=0iPcbrgn3ftokM:&tbnh=92&tbnw=139&hl=en&start=1&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwww.tpguess.com/oa51683a.jpg%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN

Scroll down and click on it..

"Please click here to Visit a Virtual tour of the property... with additional photos... and Information"

TrippLA, I remember seeing a medium to large correctional facility for women who have to stay in prison there in Chula Vista?

Heath said:
TrippLA, I remember seeing a medium to large correctional facility for women who have to stay in prison there in Chula Vista?

I don't remember...

TrippLA said:
Yea, Chula Vista is nice place, we stopped here and visit before leaving to Mexico for check-up at doctor. I just seeked via google and great idea to start guess about it. Eastlake, it's located east of Chula Vista is nice and alot of sprawl. I had been in third avenue, that is where nice and old place to visit, not far away from Chula Vista Center.

Very cool. I go do San Diego frequently and will have to put Chula Vista on my list. Unfortunately when I'm out there I do not get a lot of time to just go traveling around and exploring.

Sorry I never been to Califu*king state. But my cousin lives there but I never been there What should I do? heh

Taylor said:
Very cool. I go do San Diego frequently and will have to put Chula Vista on my list. Unfortunately when I'm out there I do not get a lot of time to just go traveling around and exploring.

Have you know about Prince George County (PGC) in Maryland? Alot of black families are moving from DC to PGC and PGC that's closer to DC is pretty bad and not nice as in Montgomery County in Maryland. Students at school are required to wear uniforms and it's not good place to live except for black families. I don't know where many white families are leaving PGC to other county.

TrippLA said:
Have you know about Prince George County (PGC) in Maryland? Alot of black families are moving from DC to PGC and PGC that's closer to DC is pretty bad and not nice as in Montgomery County in Maryland. Students at school are required to wear uniforms and it's not good place to live except for black families. I don't know where many white families are leaving PGC to other county.

There are plenty of white families in PG County...and like any other place, its a matter of where in the county you are. PG has a lot of minority families than surrounding counties (including hispanics, etc). PG County is a pretty violent county, depending on where you go. Most of that crime happens is closer to the DC side, such as inside of the beltway. Just yesterday I was shopping for some furniture and a place called Marlo was having a huge sale. I went there and out of the dozens of people in the store, I was the only white person. With that said, all of the other shoppers were nicely dressed and polite and did not give the impression that you were in one of the worst areas in PG County. In fact, I felt that I would rather shop there than in the area I live in.

As for families moving out of DC, that very well could be the case. While PG has its downfalls, there are some nice areas so I'm not surprised that people are getting tired of DC and its government and moving out. Montgomery County is one of the nicer counties in Maryland, but it has its problems too. In fact, I believe that Montgomery has more gang crime then that of PG. Many people are moving out of DC into montgomery as well, but montgomery is one of the more expensive places to live so it would make sense for them to go to place where the cost of living isn't so high, such as PG ;)

I'm not sure why this type of conversation would come up in this thread since we are discussing pictures of a place in southern cali.

Back