Get Ready for NFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Farmers isnt in playoffs, what a bad luck for them: not to cheat, their result: not in playoffs. Perfect closing in the season. beautiful.

Good luck to teams who got in playoffs.

Im so proud of SF 49ers!! They won the final game and Mike Singletary is become head coach for next 4 seasons. WOOT!!! 7-9 is good start to step into BIG for Coach Singletary [as interim for his record: 5-4] Im glad that 49ers decided to sign him and hope that he can turn his team into smashmouth team just like his old team, Chicago Bears. GO NINERS!!

your 49ers is not going to play offs and we did WIN, plus we did not cheat...We got 11 wins and you got 7 wins :giggle:

whoo hoo, lets go Eagles!!

I am rooting for the Eagles again for Sunday game as well. Would that be neat if Eagles will make it to the Superbowl and win? It would be something to see after the Phillies 2008 Champs.

My Wild Card games picks :hmm:

Chargers > Colts
Cardinals > Falcons
Ravens > Dolphins
Eagles > Vikings

:cheers:

Mine picks are:

Charger > wah wah Colts
Cardinals > Falcons
Dolphins > Ravens (Give the Tuna a chance :giggle:)
Eagles > Vikings

I did agree with you Max there that our coach Bill and our Patriots team did their best this year, as my predication was right, 11-5. I was impressed by Cassel's improvement. I remember all these years with the Patriots. Remember how Tom Brady first came to the Patriots? This year is our season to relax and taking a huge break from a great season last year with a 18-0 :D so you will know we will get back to the Superbowl again, I am sure that Tom Brady will make sure of that. :naughty:

I found out Mike Shanahan got fired today :eek3:
Wow, that suprised me, no matter how bad Denver collapsed this season. Not that I like the guy, but I thought he'd always be a mainstay with the Broncos. I did not like many of his coaching philisophies. 4 weeks ago, I'd have been saying Norv Turner was getting fired way before Shanahan. My, how things change in a month.

My picks for this weekend:

Eagles by 3 over Vikings

Chargers by 1 over Colts

Falcons by 10 over Cardinals

UPSET PICK: Miami over a highly superior Baltimore defense.
Baltimore has very fast but very aggresive defense. I feel there is a chance that some of the "WildCat" formations and redirection plays that Tony Sparono has helped to create, may either create a few big plays due to Baltimores aggresiveness and some propensity to overplay a situation, or keep the secondary and Ed Reed on the heals at times.

Tell me about it... So far I did heard that the big fatso Jets' coach got fired, Detriots' coach got fired, and also Cheveland Browns' coach got fired as well. The Cheveland Browns wants to hire the Jets' coach :hmm:

Rumors were said they should fire Brett Farve, but just rumors and rumors. Blah...I think it was best to leave Brett Farve alone. It is just football!!! People came and goes. Our Seau did retired, but he came back...Any football players do always come back...

I feel the reason Tuna had played real well this year bec they had two players from Dallas Cowboy. They were very good players and besides I don't know if rumors were true that the Tuna's quaterback got injuried. Will he play in the playoff?

your 49ers is not going to play offs and we did WIN, plus we did not cheat...We got 11 wins and you got 7 wins :giggle:

I am rooting for the Eagles again for Sunday game as well. Would that be neat if Eagles will make it to the Superbowl and win? It would be something to see after the Phillies 2008 Champs.

:cheers:

Mine picks are:

Charger > wah wah Colts
Cardinals > Falcons
Dolphins > Ravens (Give the Tuna a chance :giggle:)
Eagles > Vikings

I did agree with you Max there that our coach Bill and our Patriots team did their best this year, as my predication was right, 11-5. I was impressed by Cassel's improvement. I remember all these years with the Patriots. Remember how Tom Brady first came to the Patriots? This year is our season to relax and taking a huge break from a great season last year with a 18-0 :D so you will know we will get back to the Superbowl again, I am sure that Tom Brady will make sure of that. :naughty:

Tell me about it... So far I did heard that the big fatso Jets' coach got fired, Detriots' coach got fired, and also Cheveland Browns' coach got fired as well. The Cheveland Browns wants to hire the Jets' coach :hmm:

Rumors were said they should fire Brett Farve, but just rumors and rumors. Blah...I think it was best to leave Brett Farve alone. It is just football!!! People came and goes. Our Seau did retired, but he came back...Any football players do always come back...

I feel the reason Tuna had played real well this year bec they had two players from Dallas Cowboy. They were very good players and besides I don't know if rumors were true that the Tuna's quaterback got injuried. Will he play in the playoff?

mbo8t1.jpg

He is a legend, you cannot misspell his last name.

Where did you hear Pennington injured? He was looks healthy at end of game. I went to MiamiHerald.com, and Truth&Rumors, and I found nothing in there. Source please?

Maybe you're confused with Roethlisberger?

mbo8t1.jpg

He is a legend, you cannot misspell his last name.

Where did you hear Pennington injured? He was looks healthy at end of game. I went to MiamiHerald.com, and Truth&Rumors, and I found nothing in there. Source please?

Maybe you're confused with Roethlisberger?

Well sorry about spelling his last name wrong. I didnt check for my errors. Shhh, don't tell my hubby :giggle: Sometimes I do the vr or rv, lol, who cares!!!

Duh me, you were right I got confused with the whinners Pits' quaterback Ben with Chad, never mind. It is really the Pits' quaterback. I did wonder if he is gonna play in the playoffs? After he had an accident with his motorcycle about 2 years ago and now this??? And by the way Brett Favre had MRI today. I can't wait till the holidays are over once for all and my mind will be straight!!!

Restless- I don't think Pennington is injured.

Never mind, authentic was right, I got mixed up with the Pits' quakerback Ben R. We will see what happens two weeks from Sunday if he will play. (I hope not with the wah wah Colts)

Never mind, authentic was right, I got mixed up with the Pits' quakerback Ben R. We will see what happens two weeks from Sunday if he will play. (I hope not with the wah wah Colts)

He have "two weeks" rest, more likely he will play.

The football season has come to an end , we look forward to next year 2009 football season with lots of changes in NFL with trades, new coaches, etc.. Enjoy your new year everyone ready for playoffs go to the play off section thread open for discussion.

:ty: Oceanblue7

Mods please lock my thread thank you!

The football season has come to an end , we look forward to next year 2009 football season with lots of changes in NFL with trades, new coaches, etc.. Enjoy your new year everyone ready for playoffs go to the play off section thread open for discussion.

:ty: Oceanblue7

Mods please lock my thread thank you!
Mod Note:

Thread closed at creator's request. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back