Gasoline Prices (State-by-State)

gnarlydorkette said:
:wackit: :sure: :wackit: :sure:

San Diego- the lowest gas price is 2.10 for disel....

San Diego ranks first in the nation-wide for the highest gas prices...
Before the gas price skyrocketed, I could fill up a full tank for 17 bucks.. now it is 25 bucks. I ONLY HAVE A SMALL TOYOTA COROLLA, BASIC EDITION!

So ... be grateful that your gas prices hasn't hit 2bucks...

OH yeah- Something about gas prices- my boyfriend and I were dicussing about the difference between gas prices for each brand... and he pointed something very INTERESTING-
that there is no $2.22 in any gas station.. it is always 2.21, 2.23 but not 2.22.... did they run out of 2s to put on the billboard? So he challenged me to find it...
and I found it around the corner of my home. :-D

Now his new challenge- find a $6.66 for gas prices in the future (near future, probably given the rate in San DIego)

Its the same in North Cali.........its not just SD.........

*Screams* 89.5 here in my hometown...
Thanks to Abariba (sp) for raising $$$ and slow down production manfurating!
Why can't they turns slow down and all wants $$$ more increase raise for amount per gallon cost of shippment. How's so nice of it! *mumbling*
Seeing increase of living decent around here lately!

The gas price here rose by 50 cents to $2.00 per gallon here. :fu2: to the gas producers. I think they have something to do to with the prices and Bush isnt doing anything about it.

How could people afford on their vacation during the summer? I may travel less this year. :(

Attachments

• bush_americangothic.jpg
    bush_americangothic.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 47
Missouri $1.61 $1.67 $1.77 $1.54

update: its gone up to average $1.85/gal for unleaded gas :o

tekkmortal said:
The gas price here rose by 50 cents to $2.00 per gallon here. :fu2: to the gas producers. I think they have something to do to with the prices and Bush isnt doing anything about it.

yea its called "price gouging" -- its VERY common in the gas station/service station industry -- ppl have to complain and the government would step in and investigate abt that -- the last investigation was some 1-2 years ago when the prices just went thru the roof -- its bound to happen again if ppl start an uproar abt it and get the damn government to DO SOMETHING abt it!!

also, i dont know if anyone has realized, Texas has so much oil and it can be converted into gas -- as far as i know the Bush Administration has refused to use the domestic oil to convert it into gas instead preferring to have them imported and right now not doing jackshit abt the gas prices here nationwide :roll:

San Diego Gas Prices

@ http://www.sandiegogasprices.com/

They have a list of all cheap gas stations... the cheapest in San Diego Country is $2.13 in Santee (When you get in San Diego, you take 52 highway through my 'hood to out back in the East-- HOTTEST area too.. *fanning herself*)

ALl the cheap gas prices are in areas where there are a lot of low-income housings or faraway sites... Somebody told me that in San Marcos (40 miles away) they got cheap gas from Mobil and I was like, "Why wasting MY gas to get cheap gas when it will get wasted when i have to drive BACK home?"

the EXPENSIVEST for unleaded gas (the cheap kind of three... BESIDES Disel-- eww) is $2.59.... (DROPPING JAWS) in Chula Vista??? I guess the cheap gas prices are only in faraway sites.. not in the low-income housing ... poor Chula Vistans.. :-/ This is totally rip-offs for everybody.

San Diego USA
Today 2.283 1.944
Yesterday 2. 220 1.927
One Week Ago 2.152 1.837
One Month Ago 2.222 1.774
One Year Ago 1.836 1.491

A good article for yall to look up for the cheapest gas prices in your hometown.. :) Hopefully this will bring you some luck than me.

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/reuters20040509_118.html said:
U.S. Drivers Cruise Internet for Gas Price Relief
May 9, 2004 — By Chris Baltimore

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - American motorists facing record-high pump prices are cruising new Internet sites created to help steer them to the cheapest gasoline in town.

Web sites like www.GasBuddy.com and www.Gaspricewatch.com give consumers a free, up-to-the-minute way to track prices at retail outlets that line the nation's highways.

The sites have enlisted an army of volunteer "spotters" who scout and contribute prices collected as they commute to work or duck out for lunch.

"Now I know how to beat the system after observing how these gas stations operate," said Mike Wolf, 49, an experienced spotter on GasBuddy's Twin Cities Web site, where he goes by the name "wolfer."

For drivers of gas-guzzling SUVs, a nickel price difference translates to $1 in savings, based on a 20-gallon (76-litre) tank. The average retail price of regular gasoline hit an all-time high of $1.84 per gallon on May 5, according to the AAA driving club, which surveys 60,000 stations each week.

Prices are likely to march higher this summer, due to rising crude oil prices and concerns about Middle East supplies, according to experts.

Gasoline prices vary widely across the United States, reflecting different state taxes and metropolitan air pollution requirements. Motorists in other industrialized countries generally pay much higher fuel prices.

Entrepreneur Brad Proctor founded Gaspricewatch in 2000 as a way for his friends to get a grip on gas costs.

Last Friday, the Web site gave prices at 127,959 U.S. gas stations across the United States. The prices were supplied by 85,819 volunteer spotters. The spotters are rewarded for their efforts by accumulating points for each price they submit, giving point-leaders Internet bragging rights.

"Our whole goal is really to just point people to the cheapest price of gasoline in their neighborhoods," said Proctor, 46.

Owners and operators of some gasoline stations see such Web sites as bad news, saying they must follow "zonal-pricing" rules set by the major oil companies that supply them.

"It's patently unfair to many of our members," said Paul Fiore, executive vice president of the Service Station Dealers of America and Allied Trades, which represents roughly 20,000 such gas station owners.

"Zonal pricing limits a dealer's control of prices on the street," Fiore said.

For spotters, scrutinizing retail gas prices is a part of their daily routine.

On a recent 30-mile trip from his office in Dayton, Ohio, to a McDonald's in Hamilton, Proctor collected prices at 27 stations.

GasBuddy, which tracks prices in 174 areas, has seen reader hits on its site triple since February, said Jason Toews, a 29-year-old computer programer in Brooklyn Park, Minn. He runs the site on a shoestring budget.

"A lot of the people take a personal stake in the matter because they're upset about the high gas prices," Toews said.

Wolf, music director at two Minneapolis-area radio stations, said he saved about $2.50 by filling up his 1998 Ford Taurus at a local Gas N Splash after seeing a SuperAmerica station raise its price nearly 20 cents. "Usually they're the first ones to go up," Wolf said.

Access to the Web sites is free, but price-reporters must register. The sites' meager budgets are paid for by banner advertisements.

Compensation is scant. GasBuddy gave away four $100 prepaid gasoline cards in a points contest in February, and another contest starts on May 16.

Useful Information for Comparing

Thru the same website I gave in the previous post-- san diego gas prices.com, I found this cool way to compare your city's gas prices with OTHER cities or states or EVEN CANADA's to make your problem a bit cheaper and better for you to deal with. ;)

San Diego comparing with NYC-- *this just adds to my long list of reasons why I just should move to NYC!*
xgraph2.png

Canada and San Diego's prices have been twinged until Canada decides to break away and skyrockets than San Diego's.... :-/ Be glad that our neighbor got it worst... :giggle:
xgraph2.png

I decided to use Hawaii to compare because I am aware of HAwaii's expensive living due to their "import" fee to be added to everything-- including the gas--
xgraph16.png

and let's see how our Minnesotan buddies fare!!!
xgraph4.png

The conclusion? Only southern Californians, Hawaiians and Canadians have the right to BITCH about the gas prices while the rest just stuff their mouths!
:rofl:

Banjo said:
Recently, I saw 89.9 Cents per Litre!

EEEK!
Yes Banjo,
There's quite NUTS.. and expensive gas 89.9 per litre... includes as same in my hometown.. *mumbling* *wailing cry'n*

btw that's life.. All I was hoping there one day, whoosh descesing down.. would be great to have fill up full tank avoid any day increase whooosh way high the amount of per litre's cost!

Update

4 different Gasolines between €1.25 and €1.53 for ONE LITRES; not gallon. :ugh2:

Your countries are terrible cheap... for those GALLON...

Whoa!

Check this out!

capt.cajme10205111903.gas_prices_cajme102.jpg

This is happening in California right now... except they recently raised it by 2 cents. They are gonna be declaring national emergency soon! :eek:

:shock: ...
This is good price offer... Please deliver gasoline to my homeland to full my car :|

4 different Gasoline between €1.25 ($1.49) and €1.53 ($1.82) for ONE LITRES; not gallon. :ugh:

It means that 3,81 litres in one gallon between $1.49 = $5.68 & $1.82 = $ $6.93 in one gallon. :o

Oh holy cow!! thats terrible..its gonna get worse from what i heard!
Good grief, Liebling..thats terrible!
Im thinking of investing in a good dependable bicycle! lol!

Defee said:
Oh holy cow!! thats terrible..its gonna get worse from what i heard!
Good grief, Liebling..thats terrible!
Im thinking of investing in a good dependable bicycle! lol!

Exactly, we used bicycle alot... I travel to town which it's 4 km away from my house to get small things by bicycle... I use car if there're a big foods shopping.

Alot of German use bicycles, bus or train.

Liebling:-))) said:
:shock: ...
This is good price offer... Please deliver gasoline to my homeland to full my car :|

4 different Gasoline between €1.25 ($1.49) and €1.53 ($1.82) for ONE LITRES; not gallon. :ugh:

It means that 3,81 litres in one gallon between $1.49 = $5.68 & $1.82 = $ $6.93 in one gallon. :o

Same as me in Norway!!! I want California's gas prices here!! LOL

Man, I can't believe this...... This morning I went to work and the gas price was $1.99 and then tonight when I went by the same station the gas price jumped up too $2.04..... What in the world is going on w/ the gas prices??????

Liebling:-))) said:
Exactly, we used bicycle alot... I travel to town which it's 4 km away from my house to get small things by bicycle... I use car if there're a big foods shopping.

Alot of German use bicycles, bus or train.
You Germans are a smart lot! we, Americans should learn from you Germans!
we are a spoiled,lazy lot here lol! we should use bicycles, buses, subways, etc. heh! Dont get me wrong! Im a spoiled lazy one here too! *using cross sign* to those who might get angry with me! LOL!

Defee said:
You Germans are a smart lot! we, Americans should learn from you Germans!
we are a spoiled,lazy lot here lol! we should use bicycles, buses, subways, etc. heh! Dont get me wrong! Im a spoiled lazy one here too! *using cross sign* to those who might get angry with me! LOL!

LMAO I dont know about the lazy or spoiled part... but you are a sweetheart for sure, Defee! ;) *whistling*

Back