Gasoline Prices (State-by-State)

THANK GOD I DON'T OWN A HUMMER 2 :D cuz highway mpg is 12...

Guess What, My hubby gave it up and decide to take his bike and riding goes to his work backforth to my home.. Pity 4 him.. I understand how much he felt so misberable and wants lower the rate of gas. Gas Stn goes crazy and increase rapidly fast by now 98.8 per litre nearly 1buck cdn.
*groan* Only we can using our car goes to food store/store/mall good enough.. Bike goes to his work good enough too..

average about $2.25-2.30 ish around here in Seattle metro area so far....cheapest is about $2.17 ish....I don't go driving that much nowadays cuz of the prices and I'm on a fixed budget :(

here in St Louis County the gas prices has gone down from $1.98 to $1.89 then recently was seen and the prices has gone down again to $1.79! :dance: thats so much better than close to 2 bucks a gallon!!!!!

lets hope it would steadily fall so that the gas prices are back in the reasonable price range!

Anyone who can afford a Hummer can certainly afford the gas..........

Yeah, I see many Hummers here in Utah, and I wonder how they can be allowed in SLC. LOL... They're always frequenting the chic stores.

YAY!!!

Sheetz and GoMart went down last night. It's $1.89!!! YAY!!! :locked:
Last week, it was $2.08.

I just filled up my SUV this morning, $1.89, and I only filled up the whole tank and cost me 23 dollars. Whew! Before, with the $2.08, and it cost me to filled up the SUV in full tank was $30-35 dollars.

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
YAY!!!

Last week, it was $2.08.

I just filled up my SUV this morning,

That is a good deal.. Mines in CNY The gas station's price is 2.19 that near our home. However, there are other less than 2.00 but it is a little far from our home.

Sighhhhhh...
Gas costs a nickel a gallon in Iraq.
I am not kidding.

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
YAY!!!

Last week, it was $2.08.

I just filled up my SUV this morning, $1.89, and I only filled up the whole tank and cost me 23 dollars. Whew! Before, with the $2.08, and it cost me to filled up the SUV in full tank was $30-35 dollars.
What's the gas mileage like in ur SUV?

Its now $1.82 here! yay!! we filled up our SUV last Friday....hope it get lower before we go on vacation in July!!....

My Durango gets about 18 mpg..of course, all that goes downhill when the AC is on and if I'm climbing mountain grades! Other factors would be tire pressure, how well-tuned the vehicle is, winds, etc...

I read Review Journal newspaper today. I noticed that gas station in Baker, California is very expensive. It is 2.99 a gallon!!

Yes, Iraqi people pay 5 cents a gallon for gas. Lucky for them!! :-o

Five CENTS???? *cough* oh shit $5.79 per gallon in Britian.... Oh well we're screwed LOL :jaw:

sequoias said:
Five CENTS???? *cough* oh shit $5.79 per gallon in Britian.... Oh well we're screwed LOL :jaw:

I know 5 cents and we are actually PAYING the rest of the Iraqi's gas.....

Read the article closely... It pissed me off to no end that the assholes at the WH just screwed us over double with the gas prices at the pumps then us subsidizing the Iraqi's gas...

Oddball said:
I read Review Journal newspaper today. I noticed that gas station in Baker, California is very expensive. It is 2.99 a gallon!!

*thud*
I know 5 cents and we are actually PAYING the rest of the Iraqi's gas.....

Read the article closely... It pissed me off to no end that the assholes at the WH just screwed us over double with the gas prices at the pumps then us subsidizing the Iraqi's gas...

i think the Iraqis should pay MORE than just 5 cents per gallon -- its crazy!!!!!

*wishful thinking* why dont WE get 5 cents per gallon and let the Iraq ppl pay 2.00+ for gas for a change! :D

Back