European Women v.s. American Women....

Status
Not open for further replies.
IcedTeaRulz said:
:locked: :locked: :locked: before Heath makes worse and more yelling.

AJ and Mookie & the select anothers are making things worse.

IcedTeaRulz said:
Hey Heath,

AJ seems understand about women's feelings than u do.

Not need yell! Tsk, tsk, on ur cuss word cuz u are christian. They might look up at you as christian like that. Think twice first before u speak right.

Hello IcedTeaRulz

what about me? Heath blaming me greatly...

Heath said:
AJ does not understand women's feelings. He just wants to win brownie girl scout points with the ladies and add more fuel to the fire.

IcedTeaRulz, If you really took the time to look at my orginial post. You will see that I took into consideration everything before I even made that post.
http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=452572&postcount=1

I think u prefer to be win all the time than AJ. U need to learn how to accept and respect their opinions and feelings than block them. After u posted first one, what happened after? They got so upset and hurt and feel offended. So u should ask mods to remove this thread or lock thread before it gets worse.

U avoid to say why u cuss after I warned u about cuss word as christian. Think about it. Don't be ego or make ur head big. Calm down and be humble.

Thanks.

Heath said:
AJ and Mookie & the select anothers are making things worse.

They did not yelled in capital letters. U do. Stop point at them and blame on them.

U did yelled in captial letters and arguments. Please drop subjects.

Heath said:
:locked: MODERATORS LOCK THIS THREAD UP BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN'T BE MATURE IN HERE. !!! THANK YOU !!!! :locked:

Includes you too about immature cuz of yelling! :pissed: <---- Heath

IcedTeaRulz said:
Includes you too about immature cuz of yelling! :pissed: <---- Heath

IcedTeaRulz,

I see you get a funny kick out of this thread. I don't.

You obivously did not read my orginial post.

What happened to you ? Follow the crowd blindly and not really look at what is going on?

I apologize to saying that. Heath, GROW UP. Just SHUSH! Ingore this thread and walking away. You keep agure with them thats mean you are IMMATURE too. Oh well. If you want this thread to be lock then going look for MOD like RR or Alex or Vampy then PM them to telling them to lock your thread up ok? Thank you. Good bye.

Sweetheart said:
I apologize to saying that. Heath, GROW UP. Just SHUSH! Ingore this thread and walking away. You keep agure with them thats mean you are IMMATURE too. Oh well. If you want this thread to be lock then going look for MOD like RR or Alex or Vampy then PM them to telling them to lock your thread up ok? Thank you. Good bye.

I second that. Thanks, Sweetheart. :ty:

Sweetheart said:

Hi.....

I already reported them and asked to have this locked up way before you asked me to.

I am just gonna take the higher road. Thank you :) :thumb:

Heath said:
Hi.....

I already reported them and asked to have this locked up way before you asked me to.

I am just gonna take the higher road. Thank you :) :thumb:

why was i reported?? i didn't even do anything. i should report u for falsely reporting

if i get reported again i get banned.

AJ said:
why was i reported?? i didn't even do anything. i should report u for falsely reporting

if i get reported again i get banned.

Dont worry, Heath just wants to scare us. Mods would not scold us becasue of his stupid insulting thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back