European Women v.s. American Women....

Status
Not open for further replies.
sequoias said:
I disagree with you, Heath. It's an insult comparing women in countries. Media can insult people all the way, but u're not the media owner. You're a citizen. It hurt my girlfriend's feeling when you posted that. You don't know how a woman feels. I know how they feel.

That was not my intent. I apologize to her in advance.

:locked: MODERATORS LOCK THIS THREAD UP BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN'T BE MATURE IN HERE. !!! THANK YOU !!!! :locked:

Heath said:
:locked: Moderators Lock this one up. Thank you !!! :locked:

how come almost all ur threads end up being locked by u??

sequoias said:
I disagree with you, Heath. It's an insult comparing women in countries. Media can insult people all the way, but u're not the media owner. You're a citizen. It hurt my girlfriend's feeling when you posted that. You don't know how a woman feels. I know how they feel.

and im sure if my gf read Heaths thread it would hurt her too. u dont think about peoples feelings brother. like i said ur blind to ur ignorance

AJ said:
how come almost all ur threads end up being locked by u??
and im sure if my gf read Heaths thread it would hurt her too. u dont think about peoples feelings brother. like i said ur blind to ur ignorance

They get locked by people exactly like you, AJ !!!!

I did take that into consideration before I even made that first post !!!! You don't even see it at all therefore you are blind to your own ignorance !!!
http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=452572&postcount=1

and....why are u always commenting on womens weight? why do the women always need to be skinny. why are u picking on women only and not saying maybe....america as a whole needs to lose weight. u dont pick on women dude, no matter if ur yelling at them or calling them over weight they are sensitive and they dont need that shit. stop picking on the girls.

Heath said:
They get locked by people exactly like you, AJ !!!!

I did take that into consideration before I even made that first post !!!! You don't even see it at all therefore you are blind to your own ignorance !!!

ok...maybe u shouldn't have used that picture then.....im trying to look on ur side. that picture makes it look like ur saying all american women are fat all french women are thin. french women are better than american women. and people who are over weight are very aware they are overweight. they dont need to be reminded by u.

like i said before...u are in no position to call anyone over weight cuz i saw ur pictures and u arent ripped or anything.

AJ said:
and....why are u always commenting on womens weight? why do the women always need to be skinny. why are u picking on women only and not saying maybe....america as a whole needs to lose weight. u dont pick on women dude, no matter if ur yelling at them or calling them over weight they are sensitive and they dont need that shit. stop picking on the girls.

Hey !!! I was not picking on the girls !!! I was encouraging the girls !!!!

I see you still have not bothered to read the very first and orginial post.

AJ GIVE IT UP MAN RIGHT NOW !!!!!

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I SAID AND DO NOT PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH OR ATTEMPT TO TWIST THE ISSUE ANY FURTHER !!!!

Heath said:
Hey !!! I was not picking on the girls !!! I was encouraging the girls !!!!

I see you still have not bothered to read the very first and orginial post.

i read it dude! i read it a million times. trying to see ur side of this, and ive sifted through all the shit and i cant find anything good in it. u may feel that u are doing good but ur hurting peoples feelings

Heath said:

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I SAID AND DO NOT PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH OR ATTEMPT TO TWIST THE ISSUE ANY FURTHER !!!!

hey, dont get fired up on me heath, im not the only one to take u up on this issue ok? there's no need to freak out

AJ said:
i read it dude! i read it a million times. trying to see ur side of this, and ive sifted through all the shit and i cant find anything good in it. u may feel that u are doing good but ur hurting peoples feelings

AJ , YOU ARE THE ONE TRYING TO FORCE PEOPLE TO FEEL MORE HURT THAN EVER BEFORE BY YOUR OWN COMMENTS & BAITING AND TRYING TO SET UP AN AGRUEMENT. YOU ARE HURTING PEOPLE HERE BY KEEPING THIS SHIT UP RIGHT NOW !!!!

Hey Heath, not need to yell here! Take ur breath!

U need to understand about women's feeling are different and more sentive (sp?) than men's, ok?

Please don't be hardhearted how women's feeling, just respect their feelings.

Thanks.

Heath said:

Heath, may I remind you not to use bloody loud capital letters...I am deaf not blind...

Mookie said:
Heath, may I remind you not to use bloody loud capital letters...I am deaf not blind...

MOOKIE, I USE RED LOUD BOLD LETTERS FOR A VERY GOOD REASON AND I DO NOT USE THE RED LOUD BOLD LETTERS THAT VERY OFTEN.

MOOKIE, YOU NEED TO STOP ADDING MORE FUEL TO THE FIRE !!!!!

Heath said:
AJ , YOU ARE THE ONE TRYING TO FORCE PEOPLE TO FEEL MORE HURT THAN EVER BEFORE BY YOUR OWN COMMENTS & BAITING AND TRYING TO SET UP AN AGRUEMENT. YOU ARE HURTING PEOPLE HERE BY KEEPING THIS SHIT UP RIGHT NOW !!!!

LOL alright Heath Bar ill be quiet. but im sure people still feel the same about ur thread.

Heath said:

Hey Heath,

AJ seems understand about women's feelings than u do.

Not need yell! Tsk, tsk, on ur cuss word cuz u are christian. They might look up at you as christian like that. Think twice first before u speak right.

IcedTeaRulz said:
Hey Heath,

AJ seems understand about women's feelings than u do.

Not need yell! Tsk, tsk, on ur cuss word cuz u are christian. They might look up at you as christian like that. Think twice first before u speak right.

AJ does not understand women's feelings. He just wants to win brownie girl scout points with the ladies and add more fuel to the fire.

IcedTeaRulz, If you really took the time to look at my orginial post. You will see that I took into consideration everything before I even made that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back