Driver hit 150 mph on 520 bridge

That happened towards the end.

Yea I got lucky. But smarts were involved.

Heres the story: I passed the plane. There was five of us. I did not even know who they all were. I was leading.

Once I realized that the plane was the look out for cops, and Green River was coming up .. ~5-8 miles or so..

I slowed down, so did all of us. Saw cops with sirens and shit rushing up on the other side and turned into the mountains between the interstate to access the side we were onto.. But at the time we were going speed limit.

They were following us.. Nothing happened.

Wow, damn. My friend got caught doing 100 mph in middle of nowhere in Idaho, lol. He was doing it for ONLY 10 minutes. The cop was driving a Clark County Sheriff Dodge Ram truck...0.0

now we can't.... since these latest cars are electronically limit at 150 mph :mad2:

The impalas are at 130. :roll:

Not bad for a v6 though.

Crown Victoria's -- I havent rode one but know of a few who had bought these police cars.

Ive drove the M Series, and still prefer the Audi RS Series over the M. But... yea, im from Boulder... A lot of Audi's around here.

yea not surprising. Audi did a very good job lately and it looks more attractive than BMW. plus.... it's all-wheel drive.

yea not surprising. Audi did a very good job lately and it looks more attractive than BMW. plus.... it's all-wheel drive.

Not onyl that.. the 500,700 series suck too for Beemer.. Cant see up because the roof is in the way.

LOL, yeah the new BMWs are ulgier than the older ones. My friend said the same thing too.

Back