Do you believe, there are ghosts at Gallaudet Campus?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Withdrawing is your decision, not the school's decision. Anyone could walk through then prove that it works by withdrawing. Watch this... "If I say 'haha', I will spit." *spits* "Wow! It worked!" Seriously, you could get suspicious if you were forced out like getting kicked out for no reason. Other than that, withdrawal is nothing.
perhaps you dont really think about the situation. if anyone wanted to graduate, they would need a distraction free environment to get by 4 years, right? say if they become pregnant, then they would need to take time off, or say if money issues came up, and they cannot continue education, or someone dies, or whatever. thats what happened to most people i know, they came with a lot of goals, and ended up having to leave because of those situations occuring.

Are you sure it wasn't the reflection of the condom wrapper I tossed away back there in 1990?

Duh moi! My brain isn't functioning right at 5.24am Sat

Last edited:
Originally posted by VamPyroX
Withdrawing is your decision, not the school's decision. Anyone could walk through then prove that it works by withdrawing. Watch this... "If I say 'haha', I will spit." *spits* "Wow! It worked!" Seriously, you could get suspicious if you were forced out like getting kicked out for no reason. Other than that, withdrawal is nothing.
who said it was school decision? and yes, not only withdrawl, but the point is about won't make it all years at gallaudet once enter the hude door...it gives people bad luck or give them make their reasons why they have to withdrawl or quit...but hell, i wait till people know that story and post here. latah

The only way I will believe in ghosts is if a ghost gives me a blow job! :naughty:

Originally posted by Sabrina
Let me know how she is in the bed. I am not sure if you will enjoy it since it is invisible. Explain us how does the ghost make you orsgram since it is invisible ??

*interesting*

~ Sabrina

P.S. I promise, I will not let Lisa know that you are an affair with Deaf ghost. ;)

:shock: eek Sabrina -- sex with a ghost qq *thud*

How about Missouri School for the Deaf in Columbia, MO?? There is lot of ghosts and why not come and visit them there. Hehe! They told me that ghost were prisoners! Very interesting to know.

Originally posted by MizzDeaf
How about Missouri School for the Deaf in Columbia, MO?? There is lot of ghosts and why not come and visit them there. Hehe! They told me that ghost were prisoners! Very interesting to know.
I was told that old Louisiana School for the Deaf was purely haunted cuz it was located near the cementary. My friend told me that he was scared shit when the bad deities were around. Luckily, LSD was sold to other company, so new LSD was established somewhere farther. Boo!!

Originally posted by Oddball
I was told that old Louisiana School for the Deaf was purely haunted cuz it was located near the cementary. My friend told me that he was scared shit when the bad deities were around. Luckily, LSD was sold to other company, so new LSD was established somewhere farther. Boo!!

Aren't you going to LSD for the reunion June 21st? I was suppose to go there with my best friend but we cancelled. :(

Ghosts deire to learn sign language and knowledge about Deaf culture. That is why, they annoyed us. ;)

Casper waits for Freaky to dance with him. Poor Casper ! Where Freaky is now ?

I have noticed that many deaf people tend to believe or at least experienced ghostly events... but some hearing people are more inclined to disbelieve that. Why? :)

Originally posted by MizzDeaf

dang MizzDeaf -- wish i knew abt that!!! i wouldve gone over there 1 evening to get a feel of the campus *kicking yer ass* hahah next time will do if im back that way again!

Originally posted by Liza
I have noticed that many deaf people tend to believe or at least experienced ghostly events... but some hearing people are more inclined to disbelieve that. Why? :)

maybe its cuz Deafies are more receptive than hearies qq :dunno: if that might be it but 1 possible theory qq due to deafies having a thing of vibrations and etc i dont know what others might think -- whats ur thoughts on this question Liza has asked qq

Hey d, i'm curious , did you ever noticed that the only time you ever saw ghosts was after you smoked pot?

Respond to Liza

Deafies people have more sense feeling with breeze cold, wind, and vibration. Hearies depend of the sound.

Deafies have more image and parnaoid than hearis. ;)

Originally posted by Sabrina
Aren't you going to LSD for the reunion June 21st? I was suppose to go there with my best friend but we cancelled. :(

Ghosts deire to learn sign language and knowledge about Deaf culture. That is why, they annoyed us. ;)

Casper waits for Freaky to dance with him. Poor Casper ! Where Freaky is now ?

I am not LSD alumnae, but I know someone who graduated there in Louisiana. Now, he lives in Los Banos, CA. He is very nice guy with his beautiful wife and two cute girls.

Originally posted by Liza

Sadly, I agree. I told my parents about spirits in my home in Las Vegas (four Navajo Indians and one Irish woman) were stuck for more than 200 years, but they did not believe me.

But, my dad heard his name one time and asked me if I did call him. I said no. He was puzzled.

I think my parents are :crazy:

Again, I do believe that spirits at Gallaudet are roaming around because I was told a years ago.

Back