Deaf and HOH are lucky!

I'm 4'11, and people make fun of me bc I'm short :) but I love being short! Except when I have to use a stool to reach things! :P

i am three inches taller than you. B-B-B-but we both are short in the same basic thing. ha

Okay. Seriously, I'm done. Hope you all can learn to not being so judgemental.

And really that's all I meant! Not that anyone's actually lucky to not hear. I surely don't feel sorry for anyone that's deaf. It's the cards life has given you, and we should all be so grateful.

I'm 4'11, and people make fun of me bc I'm short :) but I love being short! Except when I have to use a stool to reach things! :P

Really? Then you make two more posts. I doubt you're done. But I suspect many of us will be done reading your posts.

I think we should all talk about my favorite show! Tey are doing an episode ENTIRELY in ASL on March 4th!!! So excited!!!!!!

Really? Then you make two more posts. I doubt you're done. But I suspect many of us will be done reading your posts.

I would be very happy if people stopped reading this. I'm only interested in people who have a sense of humor. :)

I am EXTREMELY allergic to cats :(

But I LOVE dogs! Kind of allergic to those too but not as severe. I love all animals.

Thats ok!!! I love dogs too! I grew up having dogs in my life. Dogs are pretty good. The problem is that my belief that dogs need to be with people constantly unlike cats. lol Im a mom working.. maybe in a few years.. who knows.

I support the mutt dogs only.

Thats ok!!! I love dogs too! I grew up having dogs in my life. Dogs are pretty good. The problem is that my belief that dogs need to be with people constantly unlike cats. lol Im a mom working.. maybe in a few years.. who knows.

I support the mutt dogs only.

They are a lot of work! But they have so much personality! I think cars are too independent for me. I like my lap dog :) she's a trip!

......:mad:.....tell me again "how lucky I am"...and I might tell you how "sorry" you are!....You think I'm lucky that I could not hear my babies crying or their voices?....Or that I have to depend upon an Interpretor for doctor's appts.?....

I wasn't born deaf...so I know what I'm missing....and Lady (OP), you're way out of line here....I could say more...but I'll let you go on about ur snotty way....You owe this board an apology...big time....but don't believe we'll get it...

Have s shitty day!...

A voice of reason doesn't tell an adult they need to be spanked...

I do not know of many adults that going around telling deaf and hoh people they're lucky that can't hear their kids or grandchild talk on a phone or worry about not being able to hear smoke alarm going off while they're sound asleep! Yeah I know there are alarms for deaf people but it no fun waking up a flashing smoke alarm and a fire in your home. you did not come on to forum acting like an adult. You started off on the wrong foot or maybe you enjoy trying to see how many people you can piss off at one time. I am done with thread as you're not worth the time of day!

Back