Camping @Sam Dale Lake Johnsonville, IL (9/15-9/20/13)

After weeks of careful consideration, I have decided to release the following photos:

The first one is of the lavatories for women, but the men have one, as well. The second is of my parent's dog, Buddy.

As a kid, I hated watching my dad skin the fish. Never ate fish as I don't like fish but I am trying to add it to my diet. Tasted catfish in New Orleans...ohhhh it was delicious but I had to eat it slowly as I am not used to the texture of fish.

oh..... my...... god...... you truly truly missed out everything...

to babystep.... try eating fried/grilled tilapia.

The lavatory. Wasn't sure if posting it was a good idea or not. Still not sure.

huh..... hmm ok.

don't know why would you think that way. you should know better after seeing what we post :lol:

We didn't keep it-- we released it. IL has a limit on how big they have to be before we can keep it.

there's no proof of release. we see that you caught it and assume that you kept it and ate it.

there's no proof of release. we see that you caught it and assume that you kept it and ate it.

Well, we didn't, and plus, a snake caught it and ate it for dinner. My parents and I watched it do it.

I had a feeling you might be joking around. Jiro, on the other hand, is taking this too seriously. :roll: It was six months ago; that fish is bones by now. Anyhow, I never caught another one during my stay there.

you couldn't tell I was joking too? oh dear oh dear....

Nice Catfish, Chicago....but...you should have seen the one I caught in St. Augustine. Florida.....3-5x that size....so heavy, I couldn't reel it in by myself....

No, I didn't eat it....no way....besides, Catfish have so many bones, and IMO...are nasty, they eat anything.

I can gut and scale fish too...learned it when I was young.

Nice pixs too!...Happy camping.

Nice Catfish, Chicago....but...you should have seen the one I caught in St. Augustine. Florida.....3-5x that size....so heavy, I couldn't reel it in by myself....

No, I didn't eat it....no way....besides, Catfish have so many bones, and IMO...are nasty, they eat anything.

I can gut and scale fish too...learned it when I was young.

Nice pixs too!...Happy camping.

If you can gut and scale fish, I would imagine you're a good cook with their meat? And it was a good time, yes.

Back