Bush's accoplishments

that is true. Here's a thing - Hint - see Abu Ghraib. Multiply that by 10x or more... what Saddam did to prevent those terrorist attacks is nothing comparable to what we do.

I see where your logic is going, but just keep in mind that simply because B follows A does not mean that A is responsible for B occuring.:cool2:

yes but we're referring to what each Administration has done to deal with terrorism. Clinton did deal with it but in a shy way. Bush dealt with it in a very brute way.

thanks jiro. that's what i mean. i suck at being specific wording on everything. :giggle:

yes but we're referring to what each Administration has done to deal with terrorism. Clinton did deal with it but in a shy way. Bush dealt with it in a very brute way.

so was i . i was specificlly atlkng about the reagan adminstrtion.

hheeeyyy no worry. it's still cool. :cool2: some of us are just born a nitpicker. :laugh2:

ha ha yea i am sure of that some of us are.

hey, dont sugarcoat it. :cool2: In reality, I admit i need to kick in the ass myself real hard, not to make too general comments too often according to my old teachers say so in long time ago. :o

Back