Bush's accoplishments

How would you know that? You only know what they released to media and what media choose to tell us. There may have been alot of attemptes that we arent even aware of.

That is true..but who really knows?

How would you know that? You only know what they release to media and what media choose to tell us. There may have been alot of attempts that we arent even aware of.

i've alrso read reports on the inertnet fromcertified sources. that's how i know.

that is true. Here's a thing - Hint - see Abu Ghraib. Multiply that by 10x or more... what Saddam did to prevent those terrorist attacks is nothing comparable to what we do.

tha's because the only thing saddam cared about ws huring his own poeple.

tha's because the only thing saddam cared about ws huring his own poeple.

only domestic dissents and the outsiders. Saddam's control was mostly Baghdad. his sons are worse

i've alrso read reports on the inertnet fromcertified sources. that's how i know.

They still will only release what they want you to know. There is no such thing as one that releases everything. On top of that, they only know what is released to them! On top of even that, you choose what you want to know and discard based on what you want the world to be. That also goes for me and everybody that has ever lived on this earth. There is no such thing as knowing the whole truth!

yep, clinton has been ignoring the threaten comments and then he got away from this and dumped it to Bush. Bush looked bad from all of this, thanks to clinton. lol

yep, clinton has been ignoring the threaten comments and then he got away from this and dumped it to Bush. Bush looked bad from all of this, thanks to clinton. lol

no not ignored. He definitely did not ignore the threats but 2 things that led to weak security -

1. his hesitant decisions to issue firm orders necessary to neutralize the threats
2. he was cock-blocked by Republican-dominated Congress many times

no not ignored. He definitely did not ignore the threats but 2 things that led to weak security -

1. his hesitant decisions to issue firm orders necessary to neutralize the threats
2. he was cock-blocked by Republican-dominated Congress many times

yea thats true. i know it is not in clinton's control. you are right that why he couldn't reach the decision by your lists.

is it possible that his mind was so cloudy by the blue outfit chickie. :giggle: (this one i just made a bad joke)

overall, i agree with your two lists. i admit that i did like clinton. :shock:

yea thats true. i know it is not in clinton's control. you are right that why he couldn't reach the decision by your lists.

is it possible that his mind was so cloudy by the blue outfit chickie. :giggle: (this one i just made a bad joke)

overall, i agree with your two lists. i admit that i did like clinton. :shock:

we all do love him (except Reba). why? because of great economy, surplus budget, and successful short missions (Bosnia, Somalia). But that completely overshadowed his approach toward to national security. I guess you could say he tried his best to avoid/limited using any military actions.

Military Actions = a fast track to either popularity or unpopularity. Nobody wants to see a high causality rate of their own soldiers and/or dead/injured babies & women in newspapers. Longer the war is, the more unpopular President will become and the angrier people will get.

Last edited:
only domestic dissents and the outsiders. Saddam's control was mostly Baghdad. his sons are worse

atually, saddam also killed innocent women and chilren -- not just opposers to his rule.

clinton didn't ignore teroist threats. not at all.

yes i am aware of this that he has no control over it like jiro's post. but in the concept of that he "ignored" it but it isn't his fault. Then now all of shit were dumping into bush's dept. :aw:

we all do love him (except Reba). why? because of great economy, surplus budget, and successful short missions (Bosnia, Somalia). But that completely overshadowed his approach toward to national security. I guess you could say he tried with his best to avoid/limited using any military actions. yes he did. i dont blame him for doing it

Military Actions = a fast track to popularity or unpopularity. Nobody wants to see a high causality rate of their own soldiers and/or dead/injured babies & women in newspapers. Longer the war is, the more unpopular President will become and the angrier people will get.

I agree!! i still like clinton. :o i even shook his hand, and his hand was VERRRRY SOFT. :shock:

yes i am aware of this that he has no control over it like jiro's post. but in the concept of that he "ignored" it but it isn't his fault. Then now all of shit were dumping into bush's dept. :aw:

actually, all of this terrosit shit began way before clinton. remember, pan am fluight 103 in lokcerbie was atacked during the regan adminstrtion in 1988.

:shock:
actually, all of this terrosit shit began way before clinton. remember, pan am fluight 103 in lokcerbie was atacked during the regan adminstrtion in 1988.

yea, terriost shit started long way back. thats true. i remember that pam am flight well. that was tradegy. I was only making a statement on clinton and bush after everyone woke up about 9-11. :cry: i am not into this presidency issues relating with terrorists. they scare me real bad!

yes but we're referring to what each Administration has done to deal with terrorism. Clinton did deal with it but in a shy way. Bush dealt with it in a very brute way.

Back