Buffalo Wings

Oh yummmmmmmmmmie I love to eay buffalo wings!! It had to be MILD.. Spicy, I'll be in hospital becuz of my heart yikes. Mild buffalo wings w/ ranch dip MmMmMm... Hey hey Tweety don't makes me drool for your cooking lol. I loved it very much yummie =D

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Oh yummmmmmmmmmie I love to eay buffalo wings!! It had to be MILD.. Spicy, I'll be in hospital becuz of my heart yikes. Mild buffalo wings w/ ranch dip MmMmMm... Hey hey Tweety don't makes me drool for your cooking lol. I loved it very much yummie =D

get yer ass come in Ca i will cooking and give ya some .. remmy you ATE chicken lemon pepper with rice and empty on the plate fast whooa gal !!!:shock:

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
get yer ass come in Ca i will cooking and give ya some .. remmy you ATE chicken lemon pepper with rice and empty on the plate fast whooa gal !!!:shock:

LOL yes becuz you made it soooooo good and made me eat it all in few seconds.. It was soo deilicous!! Aww I wish I would be in CA again.. One day I'll come and makes sure you cook some!! OR whenev er u come and visit me.. Cook some too!! :D

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
LOL yes becuz you made it soooooo good and made me eat it all in few seconds.. It was soo deilicous!! Aww I wish I would be in CA again.. One day I'll come and makes sure you cook some!! OR whenev er u come and visit me.. Cook some too!! :D

sure one day i will go down to see ya and cooking some yummy chicken hee hee then zoom to DISNEY WORLD!!!!!
ms.gif

Last edited:
Originally posted by Alex
I love 'em! The best buffalo wings I've tried was at Pizza Hut. I've heard Domino's are better.

How do you guys like your buffalo wings? Hot or mild? I like 'em mild and semi-crispi. I dislike buffalo wings that are hot, soggy and greasy, like the other night when I went to this small pizzeria in Hoboken, NJ.
me too :stupid:

I can't even eat buffalo wings. The thoughts of eating and licking it off the bones.. ugh.. I am trying to eat one.. practicing..

Back