Buffalo Wings

Originally posted by VamPyroX
"stripes"? You mean buffalo chicken strips? I love those! I always get those when I eat at Dennys.

Yes that's one. I love them. They are so delicious.

I fry buffalo wings in frying pan and make homemade spicy bbq sauce. I learned it from my friend. They are delicious!!

Originally posted by Oddball
I fry buffalo wings in frying pan and make homemade spicy bbq sauce. I learned it from my friend. They are delicious!!

uhmm Oddball -- id LOVE to try those someday!!!!!!!!! whenever we meet again IRL and u feel up to cooking that is :laugh2:

Originally posted by Fly Free
uhmm Oddball -- id LOVE to try those someday!!!!!!!!! whenever we meet again IRL and u feel up to cooking that is :laugh2:
SURE!! :naughty:

Originally posted by Fly Free
yayay greatsie!!!!!! hahahah and im sure the bufflo wings u make would have me :bowdown: and wanna MOREEEEEEEE!!!! hehe

LOL hee hee:naughty:

I like the boneless from the 99 restraunt chain. Spicier, the better. I use to get them from a place called Pizza Hollywood until I moved. Dave and Busters has decent ones. I haven't yet tried another place near me called Wings To Go. Also, nothing that cools them down on it like blue cheese or ranch. You all can keep them.

Originally posted by prostock19
I like the boneless from the 99 restraunt chain. Spicier, the better. I use to get them from a place called Pizza Hollywood until I moved. Dave and Busters has decent ones. I haven't yet tried another place near me called Wings To Go. Also, nothing that cools them down on it like blue cheese or ranch. You all can keep them.

YUMMMMM i loved those ranch dips !!!

Kill lot of chicken to make buffalo wing.
blech.gif

But I prefer boneless buffalo wing.
smile.gif
~ yum!

I recently ate wings from Dominos. They were alright, but a bit overcooked. I miss those wings from Papa Johns. Those were good!

I'm not fond of meat on bones so i dont eat buffalo wings nor do i eat chicken off bones etc etc :eek:
my meat..chicken...turkey..has to be boneless!! ha

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
I'm not fond of meat on bones so i dont eat buffalo wings nor do i eat chicken off bones etc etc :eek:

same here. eh :) :wave: Pixie :D

I love buffalo wings from Pizza hut and Domino's pizza. I picked pizza hut over domino'a pizza because of tasty.. I love mild,hot, and or spicy.. but I havent tried to taste buffalo wings from Hooters. I heard its the best...

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
You can do that! Buy yourself a box of chicken bits and a bottle of buffalo wings hot sauce. Put the chicken in a bowl and pour some sauce on it. Heat it up. Shake it up from time to time. Now, you have boneless buffalo chicken.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
You can do that! Buy yourself a box of chicken bits and a bottle of buffalo wings hot sauce. Put the chicken in a bowl and pour some sauce on it. Heat it up. Shake it up from time to time. Now, you have boneless buffalo chicken.
mind making me some? if i like them ill make them again myself :D ha

i dont like Bufflalo wings only like eat chicken bonless with lemon pepper on white rice ohh yummmmmmmy !!!

Back