Buffalo Wings

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I love 'em! The best buffalo wings I've tried was at Pizza Hut. I've heard Domino's are better.

How do you guys like your buffalo wings? Hot or mild? I like 'em mild and semi-crispi. I dislike buffalo wings that are hot, soggy and greasy, like the other night when I went to this small pizzeria in Hoboken, NJ.

Originally posted by Alex
I love 'em! The best buffalo wings I've tried was at Pizza Hut. I've heard Domino's are better.

How do you guys like your buffalo wings? Hot or mild? I like 'em mild and semi-crispi. I dislike buffalo wings that are hot, soggy and greasy, like the other night when I went to this small pizzeria in Hoboken, NJ.

YUMMMMMMMM - loved them ...... even better wud be umm boneless ones !!

I love them from Hooters. I also prefer them hot!

I went 2 Chi Chi's and I order the spicy chicken strips but they are similar to bbq wings. (almost) :)

Well I love bbq and spicy wings with ranch dressing. There is impossible for me to resist them.

Originally posted by eternity
I went 2 Chi Chi's and I order the spicy chicken strips but they are similar to bbq wings. (almost) :)

Well I love bbq and spicy wings with ranch dressing. There is impossible for me to resist them.
ChiChi's here sucks so bad that the place got shut down and torn down... only to be replaced with Tim Horton's Restaurant. My girlfriend and I ate there once and hated it. She did warn me, but I was curious.

yummy yummyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I love it, I like to use mild on buffalo wings. :bowdown:

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
yummy yummyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I love it, I like to use mild on buffalo wings. :bowdown:
Mild!? Mild tastes like nothing at Hooters!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Mild!? Mild tastes like nothing at Hooters!

that's reason I like Mild because I can't eat in hot. It will be crazy on my mouth if I eat hot buffalo wings.

ive ate wayy better @ ahh waht's the place name? @ mass.. *thinks* shrugs ill findout

I love wings and stripes with either spicy or bbq. I would dip the ranch dressing. I loved one thing back in CALIFORNIA there's a 24 hours restaurant.. Their SPICY sauce on chicken. I kept lick it off the plate. :D

I love hot wings from cecil whittakers but unfortunately dont have cecil whittakers in town where I live...I used to order from cecil whittakers all the time but not anymore. But anyway, I'd not mind to eat hot wings from IMOS...domino's hot wings is OK OK but rather IMOS hot wings. :D I love IMOS DRUMMIES (friggin spicy, whew) its brown fried not red.

Originally posted by eternity
I love wings and stripes with either spicy or bbq. I would dip the ranch dressing. I loved one thing back in CALIFORNIA there's a 24 hours restaurant.. Their SPICY sauce on chicken. I kept lick it off the plate. :D
"stripes"? You mean buffalo chicken strips? I love those! I always get those when I eat at Dennys.

Buffalo Wings???? OH my I love it!!! Really cannot resist at all. I prefered HOT!!!! Mild is taste nothing!

STOP! buffalo wings make me sick...i ate it every time when we makes em. At Tyson, Inc. we work and make buffalo wings. they gave us free wings so we ate it at lunch break. nearly everyday...oh boy, i gained. I perfer legs, not wings.

At Tyson, we makes, not only wings, but chicken nuggust, patties, sticks, domingo kickers, etc etc

I like the buffalo strips with ranch dressing, yummy.. as long it's not tooooooo spicy.

Back