Bottesini's Korean Thread (ask Jiro all)

May need my promised therapy now, but am regaining my sunny disposition by ignoring foolish children.

<Bottesini smiles sunnily> <Then shouts, "stop cringing, all of you!">

:laugh2:

May need my promised therapy now, but am regaining my sunny disposition by ignoring foolish children.

<Bottesini smiles sunnily> <Then shouts, "stop cringing, all of you!">

for your outstanding service to enforce those who opposed your proclamation... I have awarded you a Distinguished Service Medal :cool2:

Then we're going to have a small problem. I don't like to even think about torturing my fellow countrymen but there are some American terrorists who do not agree with my Empire. I hope you will carry out my absolute order to do so.

make me proud :mad2:

If a people like Tim McVeigh, my agents and I will proudly to torture them. :mad2:

Then we're going to have a small problem. I don't like to even think about torturing my fellow countrymen but there are some American terrorists who do not agree with my Empire. I hope you will carry out my absolute order to do so.

make me proud :mad2:

This is a democracy isn't?

This is a democracy isn't?

under my Empire? sure it can be when I'm in good mood but it's technically a dictatorship. :mad2:

Like Gunnery Sergeant Hartman said - "I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here."

Am not gonna call you Dr.Jiro :P

Do you know how cook?? or you rather let woman cook for you? *cruious*

yea I can cook but not spectacular. I don't mind woman cooking for me and that would be nice.

yea I can cook but not spectacular. I don't mind woman cooking for me and that would be nice.

That's good

What ur favorite movie is ?? (if other ader's already give you the question) so don't need put answer here :P

can i ask? I noticed you alway put :mad2: it's does turn you on?? :giggle:

Then I resign as Chief of Staff.

:mad2: I do not accept your resignation. the work is far too important. You must understand this is for good. The corruption and greed have pissed on American flag for decades. This nonsense must end now but with firm and absolute force - hence benevolent dictatorship. Once America has been restored, I will gladly retire to Tahiti and be surrounded by topless women. :cool2:

:mad2: I do not accept your resignation. the work is far too important. You must understand this is for good. The corruption and greed have pissed on American flag for decades. This nonsense must end now but with firm and absolute force - hence benevolent dictatorship. Once America has been restored, I will gladly retire to Tahiti and be surrounded by topless women. :cool2:

Then I have no choice but to do this to Dictator Jiro..... :rl: :rl:

Back