Bottesini's Korean Thread (ask Jiro all)

and I would be the Ministry of Commerence, if I must.

Jillio waving hand...."I accept!" Shel and I would make a great team!

Oops...I accepted too soon. I will proudly serve as your Minister of Health! And I can do therapy with all the disturbed people in your cabinet, LOL.

Why thank you! That will be a perk of my job. (or wait, you did not say who would be the therapist......):hmm:

:shock: long 12 page i don't kow what i m gonna said to you :P bec don't wanna steal their's question for you :giggle:

i'm ordering you to say something. :mad2:

:booty:

Do you enjoy this AD and why??

what kind tv do you have?

how long you have a job?

single or dating to someone or still take ur time ?

what kind food you like ?

what ur favorite season?

so don't :mad2: at me :P

:whip:

Do you enjoy this AD and why??
yes very much.

what kind tv do you have?
Samsung DLP from 4+ years ago... i think it's around 36-40"?? I don't watch tv much anyway - probably about barely 3 hrs a week.

how long you have a job?
My current job - 6 months so far

single or dating to someone or still take ur time ?
free agent and taking my time. The library director introduced me to extremely cute Chinese intern. :naughty:

what kind food you like ?
:mad2: i answered this already. chinese and italian

what ur favorite season?
fall. just cuz i was born in fall. :mad2:

so don't :mad2: at me :P
:cool2:

:whip:

yes very much.

Samsung DLP from 4+ years ago... i think it's around 36-40"?? I don't watch tv much anyway - probably about barely 3 hrs a week.

My current job - 6 months so far

free agent and taking my time. The library director introduced me to extremely cute Chinese intern. :naughty:

:mad2: i answered this already. chinese and italian

fall. just cuz i was born in fall. :mad2:

:cool2:

Thanks for answer for my question and i don't know that you already have answer from other ader's qestion about food :nana:

Do you have car if so what kind?

Do you live on ur own place ( if already answer from other ad'ers so don't need answer)

umm nasty question here i go :naughty:

Do you sleep in ur half nude ??? :giggle: (<~bad gurl)

what ur frist kiss?

How old are you when you start date?

actually a giraffe. Since I love eating vegetable and I like to take my time eating, enjoying the view... what can go wrong with being giraffe? at least nobody won't bother me. :cool2:

but when I get :mad2:, i'd be a wolf hiding in shadow, striking you at your worst moment. i'm usually very vindictive but it's rare :mad2:

j7u6ut.jpg

Thief.

Thanks for answer for my question and i don't know that you already have answer from other ader's qestion about food :nana:

Do you have car if so what kind?
Not anymore. I posted the pix about it. I crashed my 1999 Saab 9-3 into telephone pole a month ago. It was a snowstorm and I was on my way to snowboarding. Actually I sideswiped thru the pole and the damage I sustained are broken left bumper, broken left light, and bunch of wires because it was leaking transmission fluid. I don't think I will repair it cuz I estimate it to be around $2,000 minimum. so for now - I'm using my brother's car or my motorcycle. :mad2:

Do you live on ur own place ( if already answer from other ad'ers so don't need answer)
i used to but I have to tighten up my belt. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

umm nasty question here i go :naughty:

Do you sleep in ur half nude ??? :giggle: (<~bad gurl)
yes I do in summer time.

what ur frist kiss?
uuummmm.... no idea

How old are you when you start date?
college

Not anymore. I posted the pix about it. I crashed my 1999 Saab 9-3 into telephone pole a month ago. It was a snowstorm and I was on my way to snowboarding. Actually I sideswiped thru the pole and the damage I sustained are broken left bumper, broken left light, and bunch of wires because it was leaking transmission fluid. I don't think I will repair it cuz I estimate it to be around $2,000 minimum. so for now - I'm using my brother's car or my motorcycle. :mad2:

i used to but I have to tighten up my belt. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

yes I do in summer time.

uuummmm.... no idea

college

Sorry about ur car's crash ouchies!

yes not easy to save get own place

OooOo summer time but what about winter time during nude while you was sleep?? :cool2:

Do you wish wanna cuddle with girl in ur bed?

Sorry about ur car's crash ouchies!

yes not easy to save get own place

OooOo summer time but what about winter time during nude while you was sleep?? :cool2:
too cold. i wear shorts + long-sleeve shirt. sometimes I wear full sweat if it's pretty damn cold.

Do you wish wanna cuddle with girl in ur bed?
sure why not? :naughty:

Back