Bellevue, Washington in circa 2004 vs 2008.

Between Bellevue and Washington DC--I would choose Washington DC.

Between Seattle and Washington DC--I would choose Seattle.

There is a difference between Bellevue and Washington DC.

Which city would you go to Sequioa?

Bellevue!!!!!! Though, comparing Wash DC and Bellevue is like Apple and Oranges.

I wonder what his answer would be....

Good question, I'm not sure about that. I have met some russians in the past from various areas.

I remember one time that the requirement to live in Bellevue was this:

White
Republican
Own a BMW/Mercedes/Lexus....

This city remind me of Milwaukee, and it is the most boring city I ever lived in. I am sure Milwaukee is better than Bellevue. Do you go to night clubs? Tell me what's fun things to do in Bellevue?

I remember one time that the requirement to live in Bellevue was this:

White
Republican
Own a BMW/Mercedes/Lexus....

:laugh2: Sounds like a joke. Anyone can live there, of course. My relative lived in east part of Bellevue, she was poor and lived in a low income family housing. She don't even drive a luxury car, either.

This city remind me of Milwaukee, and it is the most boring city I ever lived in. I am sure Milwaukee is better than Bellevue. Do you go to night clubs? Tell me what's fun things to do in Bellevue?

Milwaukee is still apple and oranges to Bellevue, it's a HUGE difference between those cities. Bellevue is a high class city in the eastside region of Seattle. The fun things to do in Bellevue is mostly shopping, attending summer events like fairs, festivals, hanging out in the big park, etc. It has a big 2 story downtown mall called Bellevue Square and it has been expanding like crazy, currently on going renovation and gonna expand the mall with more stores. I am not into night clubs, sorry.

Altho, this thread purpose is to show the change of the skyline from 2004 to 2008. It has changed a lot in a short amount of time. There is no city in that size in the United States that can compare to Bellevue, period.

It doesn't come close to Milwaukee!

As for things to do--it's pretty much upscale shopping especially at Bellevue Square.

If you want to go nightclubbing--just cross the floating bridge to Seattle.

:laugh2: Sounds like a joke. Anyone can live there, of course. My relative lived in east part of Bellevue, she was poor and lived in a low income family housing. She don't even drive a luxury car, either.

It's an old joke from the.......1980's!

Oh wow, that getting difference in just 4 years.

Nice job, sequioas...

Bellevue looks nice though.

But this...
Altho, this thread purpose is to show the change of the skyline from 2004 to 2008. It has changed a lot in a short amount of time. There is no city in that size in the United States that can compare to Bellevue, period.
Are you so sure about that?

Bellevue looks nice though.

But this...Are you so sure about that?

I'm talking about a city was suburban becoming plain urban with similar population. You can prove me wrong if you know another city in the US like that.

I believe Sequoias was right, I never see any city that have those type of skyline with only alittle over 100,000 population, except for those city that have population decline in the history.

I believe Sequoias was right, I never see any city that have those type of skyline with only alittle over 100,000 population, except for those city that have population decline in the history.

Yeah, many cities in the US are not classified as a city...still called a suburb of a metro because it does not have anything that a city should have. There's none I can think of in the US can compare to Bellevue, as well. It's one of its kind in the US.

Bellevue has a mini skyline in Factoria area where T-mobile headquarters are right next to another shopping mall. It has 3 malls in the city limits.

Yeah, many cities in the US are not classified as a city...still called a suburb of a metro because it does not have anything that a city should have. There's none I can think of in the US can compare to Bellevue, as well. It's one of its kind in the US.

Bellevue has a mini skyline in Factoria area where T-mobile headquarters are right next to another shopping mall. It has 3 malls in the city limits.

:eek3: 3 malls in that little over 100,000 people city?! That's lot, Vancouver, Washington have 160,000 plus its annexation in the future will add another 200,000 population and still only have one mall, also not have so many of highrises.

Bellevue is really a overrated city just like Dubai!

:eek3: 3 malls in that little over 100,000 people city?! That's lot, Vancouver, Washington have 160,000 plus its annexation in the future will add another 200,000 population and still only have one mall, also not have so many of highrises.

Bellevue is really a overrated city just like Dubai!

Yup you heard me right. :P

The 3 malls are:

Factoria Mall
Crossroads mall
Bellevue Square and the neighboring mini malls with a network of skybridges.

Bellevue Square (in downtown) is one of the nation's busiest mall, it attracts around 16 million people a year.

Yup you heard me right. :P

The 3 malls are:

Factoria Mall
Crossroads mall
Bellevue Square and the neighboring mini malls with a network of skybridges.

Bellevue Square (in downtown) is one of the nation's busiest mall, it attracts around 16 million people a year.

Wow, 16 million of people a year is really something! :ty: for those interesting facts about Bellevue :)

Back