ATTN: NorthStar~

PurrMeow

Reaction score
ATTN: NorthStar, I am nicely to ask you simply question if you wouldn't mind to post a picture of you? I would be glad to post a pix of me. Is that OK?? :whistle:

*whistle*:whistle:

tongue0019.gif
~> YOU!

*chant* *chant* *chant* *chant* NorthStar NorthStar NorthStar NorthStar NorthStar NorthStar NorthStar *chant* *chant* *chant* *chant* :lol: :lol:

Oooo...this might get interesting! Northstar aka Sharky, afterall, we all know what a Great White can do, with all its sharp ragged teeth!! :whistle:

But c'mon dude, time to reveal the 'other' side of you--ladies are waiting at your door perhaps?!! ;)

*off-topic*

....and psssttt...you can leave the exotic fetishes that you do have at the door and show your manly smile!! :laugh2: Don't say I gotcha now!! :deal: :D

Hmm this should be interesting to see if there's any girls flocking after the Shark :giggle:

BOO northstar lol
i know ya in other site the one i talk in room lol

booo booo

merde, Purrmeow..do ya indeed wanna see the green/gold smirking northstar aka MOI!?!?!? LOL ok.. let me see if I can find my pic somewhere.. oy..and that better be a good pic ya gonna show moi.. or there gonna be hell to pay for.... haha...

RR... here this... BEEP BEEP!!! hhehehe...

Hang on folks..gonna get my pic.. let me find it .. be patient ya lousy grasshoppers....

NorthStar NorthStar NorthStar NorthStar :lol:..

anyone join me to Chant to said northstar NorthStar NorthStar NorthStar NorthStar NorthStar NorthStar ?? :lol: :giggle: :rofl:

NorthStar said:
Hang on folks..gonna get my pic.. let me find it .. be patient ya lousy grasshoppers..

Let's hope so, unless a female shark has already shred your pix! :lol:

ROFL at you guys.. its funny...

finally for the change.. its going to be fun thread..

*chant*.. NS!!!

show off your.... umm this :afro: or.. :fly:

hehe :giggle:

GA, Sharky just wanted to "prove" to everyone, he can be "SuperSharky" (like superman) LOL

Back