ATTN: Facebook Users

^^that sucks

Yeah, I don't really care much for facebook anyways. I want to get myspace.com but my parents wouldn't let me. Because of my safety and stuff. So idk. oh well

Use your sidekick ;)

ehh my sidekick wouldn't work 2 c myspace..lol i like to use the computer better when i'm using myspace. but not sidekick lol. screen too small. plus my mom got me my birthday presents and i have a feeling that she got me a new IPod..yay..I like to get the IPod nano RED.
ipod-nano-red.jpg

I like that one better. lol plus it also donates some money 2 people that have AIDS and doneates the money to a fundraiser that researches on AIDS. Which is a good thing. So i'm glad about that.

Vampy i know this is off-topic, so i apoligizie for that. I just wanted 2 tell jclarke that. I won't do it again :D

:ty:

thanks - I'd think I could just send you one over to your place from AUS :lol:

It was a joke -- if you want to chat, talk to me in PM please

I have joined AD Facebook group... Just find me the one with a Husky picture. :)

I am also facebook user! Good luck finding me there! If you want hook up friendship - make sure you mention ALL DEAF otherwise I will discard.

ehh my sidekick wouldn't work 2 c myspace..lol i like to use the computer better when i'm using myspace. but not sidekick lol. screen too small. plus my mom got me my birthday presents and i have a feeling that she got me a new IPod..yay..I like to get the IPod nano RED.
ipod-nano-red.jpg

I like that one better. lol plus it also donates some money 2 people that have AIDS and doneates the money to a fundraiser that researches on AIDS. Which is a good thing. So i'm glad about that.

Vampy i know this is off-topic, so i apoligizie for that. I just wanted 2 tell jclarke that. I won't do it again :D

:ty:

to me it is bad idea to donate money to support AIDS because they are using animal for testing.. so thousands of animals were dead because of this..

hello,

my name is laurent. i come from france (Montpellier in south of france). i've 35 years old, single. i' m deaf oralist and LSF ( Sign Language of french). i'm man.
i'm a dancer of rock, West Coast Swing, salsa, Lindy hop. i hope meet deaf dancer.
my mail is poisson2302@hotmail.fr or lolo2302@hotmail.com.

i'm tto in facebook.
keep dance it
thanks.. bye

Back