Attn: dearest GalaxyAngel

:giggle: @ owl night pictures huh? You guys look like you were all drunk?

I'm glad you guys had a great time, from seeing those picture it sure shows you guys did. ;)

Owl night... :giggle:

Drunk? not really :giggle: but glass of 2 wines... cheering.... :D Yes we look worn out... :lol:

nice of galaxy to get orchid for you.. :) sweet of her... sound like yall had a blast.. ;)

Sure, I'm green thumb but I has no clue how to take care of Orchid... I want to have Orchid to stay alive... How? I'm searching how to take care of this Orchid... as what you said that Phillips know how to take care of Orchid... Teach me please... :hug:

GalaxyAngel Nice of you ... its perfect gift!! Yes That Phal is very easy to care! :):).. Phal do not like stand in water pot too long and straight sunlight by window.

Its like face at south window I think so because all My orchid plants are under the lights. ok

water pour in pot and drain then let little dry few days to one week then feed water again ok

Its will only once to few times blossom(s) per year

Great Pictures ..

Peace :):):)

very pretty pictures and have a great time.. wow galaxyangel is such a thoughful lady..

GA, that was very thoughtful of you to send an Orchid to Lieb! Lieb, sounds like you all had a great time!!!!

Back