Attn: dearest GalaxyAngel

wow it so beautiful and yall have blast time!

Very beautiful pictures ! I can see that you guys were havin' a blast time together ! And, also good laughs and wonderful smiles, too !

Thanks for sharin' all these pictures with us, Lieblin'. :D

Aw lovely gift from GalaxyAngel, very beautiful....

Looks like you all had a blast time, LOL

:ty: everyone for compliment... :hug:

We arrived home by 4.15 am and went to bed straight way... I had to get up by 8.00 am to prepare the breakfast for Danny before he leave for church by 9.00 am...

On that same day, we attended parent evening at pastor house to prepare our children's confirmation on 22nd April etc... I didn't watch Interpreter properly... I'm TOTAL tired.... :giggle: And then went to bed by 9.00 pm to have a good sleep until 6.30 am... I'm fresh for go to work... :D

You will see better picture of me WITHOUT worn out look next month... Family picture due Danny's confirmation. :D

:ty: everyone for compliment... :hug:

We arrived home by 4.15 am and went to bed straight way... I had to get up by 8.00 am to prepare the breakfast for Danny before he leave for church by 9.00 am...

On that same day, we attended parent evening at pastor house to prepare our children's confirmation on 22nd April etc... I didn't watch Interpreter properly... I'm TOTAL tired.... :giggle: And then went to bed by 9.00 pm to have a good sleep until 6.30 am... I'm fresh for go to work... :D

You will see better picture of me WITHOUT worn out look next month... Family picture due Danny's confirmation. :D

yep, I am going with my friend to confirmation Philipp kid´s mom friend of mine on 29th April in Essen of town.
I am curious abt it :)

Liebling is offically a partyhead :rockon: That was so nice of GalaxyAngel. The gift is beautiful! By the way, nice diamond and keep on smiling! :D

wow what a very nice gift. Great pixes of the party!!! I cant wait to see the pix of you without tired out. :giggle:

Very happy to see you smile and had a great time with your new friends, and it is beautiful flower.

Thank you for sharing your photos here. (Say hi to your hubby)

Big thumb up:thumb:
x

yep, I am going with my friend to confirmation Philipp kid´s mom friend of mine on 29th April in Essen of town.
I am curious abt it :)

Really? wow I thought Confirmation is for family/relative including Godmother or Godfather (Patetante oder Pate) Stimmt das? I have seen many Confirmations is for family/relatives for past years... wow... I know Philip & her mother since we were pregnant with our first child... She left Bavaria for live in North Germany... We met a first time after years no see at your party... It's really great to see her again... We fresh our memories about our children as toddlers... Danny & Philip used to play each other when they were toddlers... I fresh Danny's memory about Philip. He remembered Philip... She is happy to catch me at last and gave me her email address and want me to contact her. I will do this evening.

Liebling is offically a partyhead :rockon: That was so nice of GalaxyAngel. The gift is beautiful! By the way, nice diamond and keep on smiling! :D

We are not "booze party" type... :giggle: We enjoy to have good laugh and share our jokes and interesting converstion... Of course we drank wines and cheers but we are not drunk... :D Logically, we look worn out... :giggle:

I laughed because I posted our "worn out" pictures at my other thread and again here... :giggle:

:ty: for compliment... including ADers, too...

Very happy to see you smile and had a great time with your new friends, and it is beautiful flower.

Thank you for sharing your photos here. (Say hi to your hubby)

Big thumb up:thumb:
x

:ty: for compliment.

We know her ex-boyfriend well and brought her to Xmas party at 2 years ago. That's how we met her. We have really nice conversation and like her a lot... We hope to meet her again when her ex-boyfriend brought her to our club again where her ex-boyfriend & we are member at. We are sad to learn from him that they are not together anymore because we have no chance to meet her again... I never thought to exchange emails with her because we thought we will see her often... 2 years later she registered AllDeaf here. Few days after her register here, we recongized straight way and know who we are... After that we started to contact each other... You can see that we reconized each other in 3rd page of Sunshinelady's Introduce thread.

http://www.alldeaf.com/introduce-yourself/34063-hi-people-i-am-new-here-germany.html

I would of not see Sunshinelady again if she didn't register AD here.

We know her ex-boyfriend well and brought her to Xmas party at 2 years ago. That's how we met her. We have really nice conversation and like her a lot... We hope to meet her again when her ex-boyfriend brought her to our club again where her ex-boyfriend & we are member at. We are sad to learn from him that they are not together anymore because we have no chance to meet her again... I never thought to exchange emails with her because we thought we will see her often... 2 years later she registered AllDeaf here. Few days after her register here, we recongized straight way and know who we are... After that we started to contact each other... You can see that we reconized each other in 3rd page of Sunshinelady's Introduce thread.

http://www.alldeaf.com/introduce-yourself/34063-hi-people-i-am-new-here-germany.html

How marvellous to found each other again!!!:dance2:

Here is picture of me and Orchid... that´s Orchid, GalaxyAngel got Sunshinelady to give me gift... awwwww

More pictures will come.. .It´s Sunshinelady´s birthday party last Saturday.

Oh Phillips would love to seeing this picture. She has alot of them at her home. If you have any question how to take care of this plant. Asking her, she has a good green thumb. :lol:

Oh Phillips would love to seeing this picture. She has alot of them at her home. If you have any question how to take care of this plant. Asking her, she has a good green thumb. :lol:

Sure, I'm green thumb but I has no clue how to take care of Orchid... I want to have Orchid to stay alive... How? I'm searching how to take care of this Orchid... as what you said that Phillips know how to take care of Orchid... Teach me please... :hug:

:hug: Dear Liebling, I agree with you. we did know about 2 yrs ago.
I never forget, when we talked too much. I am happy right now, that we are stayed to contact again :)

Really? wow I thought Confirmation is for family/relative including Godmother or Godfather (Patetante oder Pate) Stimmt das? I have seen many Confirmations is for family/relatives for past years... wow... I know Philip & her mother since we were pregnant with our first child... She left Bavaria for live in North Germany... We met a first time after years no see at your party... It's really great to see her again... We fresh our memories about our children as toddlers... Danny & Philip used to play each other when they were toddlers... I fresh Danny's memory about Philip. He remembered Philip... She is happy to catch me at last and gave me her email address and want me to contact her. I will do this evening.

Yes right, but they can invite their friend. that is fine!!!
Britta is my best friend that is why! she will invite me to her son Philipp to confirmation :)
We could someday to meet with Britta again. When I am back from SF. okay! :)

Wow look like you all had good time...

Liebling I saw your diamond on your tooth.. Hehe!! :giggle:

:giggle: @ owl night pictures huh? You guys look like you were all drunk?

I'm glad you guys had a great time, from seeing those picture it sure shows you guys did. ;)

Back