Attn: dearest GalaxyAngel

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
The reason I created a thread under Picture Section because I will post pictures here this evening. (I'm here in the office and don't have pictures).

I want to give you a BIG :hug: :hug: :hug:....

I cannot beleive when Sunshinelady handed me a beautiful Orchid on my first arrival at her birthday party last Saturday and telling me that it's from YOU...

I'm total *speechless* when I stare a beautiful Orchid. My hubby was like :confused: I told him it's T****. I remind him again it's Canadian lady with 3 bulldogs... He was like achh and know who you are... and also speechless, too. I told them that I must meet you in real life this July and give you a big :hug:

Oh yes, thank you for a Valentine card as well... :hug: It's such lovely, I received it last Friday and next day then Sunshinelady handed Orchid to me...

Thank you for a beautiful Orchid... I am going to take care of Orchid to remember you...

I will post a picture of me with Orchid this evening after work... :hug:

Liebling,

I'm glad you've gotten valentine day card and next day orchid delivered to you..
SURE, When you arrival in USA and welcomed open my arms.... :hugs:

*pssst*
Hey Sunshinelady... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*keep eye your snail mail*

Aww that was very nice and sweet of you, GalaxyAngel!! ;)

Looking forward seeing the pictures, Liebling. ;)

Here is picture of me and Orchid... that´s Orchid, GalaxyAngel got Sunshinelady to give me gift... awwwww

More pictures will come.. .It´s Sunshinelady´s birthday party last Saturday.

Me and Sunshinelady

Pictures was taken between 2.00 am and 3.00 am... :giggle: We have no time to take pictures until we want to go home then take pictures like crazy... :giggle:

My hubby & me

Yessss we were WORN OUT... after plenty of laughing until 2.00 am.... then took pictures..... :giggle:

We were ready to leave home but we stayed extra hour with that jacket... :giggle:

See those clock... 2.36 am... :giggle:

G-r-r-reat... I'm glad you got huge smiling...

Do you really LIKE IT?

Ohhh Yeeeeesssssss of courrrsssse... It´s unbelievable lovely of you to get Sunshinelady to surprise me.... *speechless* :hug: again.

:laugh2:

Seeing you guys are worn it out because eyes tired!! LOL

Ohhh yyeesss... :lol:

We want to leave by 2.00 am but we addict to stay and have fun... crazy pictures.... until 3.05 am... Arrived home by 4.15 am...

more pictures come soon.

Sunshine, American & me.

That´s all....

Enjoy your view on this pictures... :D

Those pictures, we look worn out... :lol: You will see properly one next month as family picture due Danny´s confirmation.

Great photos...very nice and thoughtful gift as well. Apparently y'all hanging out late into the night (or morning-- :lol:) and obviously shows that everyone is having a grand time. Thanks for sharing these photos with us AD'ers. ;)

~RR

Liebling,

I'm glad you've gotten valentine day card and next day orchid delivered to you..
SURE, When you arrival in USA and welcomed open my arms.... :hugs:

*pssst*
Hey Sunshinelady... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*keep eye your snail mail*

Welcome!! :h5:

Back