Atkins Diet

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Anyone ever try the Atkins Diet before? That is the diet where you eat foods that are extremely low in carbonhydrates. Basically, that includes meat, cheese, most salads, water, and diet soda. What it does not include is pasta, bread, lowfat foods, regular sodas, etc.

I've heard about the diet...but never tried it...I've been using bodysolutions for almost a year now... but recently found out they went out of business :tears: so gonna look for something else to try prolly the cheap version of bodysolutions

Dr. Atkins died last week because he had a slip 'n' fall accident...

.... seriously

Yeah he died cuz of a slip, it's true. At least it's not health related to his diet or otherwise he would be the laughingstock of the diet industry if he died of a heart attack by living on his kind of diet for many years.

I have not tried Atkins Diet. I will not plan to do cuz I am thin.

I was on this diet years ago. I lost 75 lbs in 6 months on this diet!

:eek: never tried it before and never will cuz it makes me go :barf: no offense taken to whoever is on diet. :mrgreen:

yea it works wonderful. i lost 20 lbs within 2 wks by following atkins program. also my brother lost about 40 lbs.

my good friend is on it right now. so far she lost 2 inches in 3 wks.

simple... u cant eat any food that comes with sugar. you can eat steak, chicken or anything. you can eat any veggies but no corn and no potato. (not sure about sweet potato) you can eat corn or potato after 8th week.

no bread or buns or muffins... if u go to wendys for hamburger.. remove the buns and eat these pickles and burger and feed the bird with the buns. :)

drink water all times - maybe 8 glasses a day. you cant drink any soda or something that comes with any sugar......

plus you need to exercise little bit like walking for 15 minutes so your metobolism will burst.

that is how it works....

Last edited:
I'll never go on a diet.

Why not ?? Obviously, your weight is normal.

where can I find the website of Atkins Diet ? I would like to try this program to see if it will work for me or not.

Jenny Craig Weigh Loss program is sux !! Their food tastes like shitty as dog food.

I lost 38 lbs then my knee cap was broke in 1993. I gained all back pounds what I had lose this damn diet program for a year. :(

Sabrina

hey..if you find the info..post it here..id like to check it out myself....i have a little more weight to lose...so may wanna try something different...see how it goes..

Originally posted by Sabrina
Why not ?? Obviously, your weight is normal.

where can I find the website of Atkins Diet ? I would like to try this program to see if it will work for me or not.

Jenny Craig Weigh Loss program is sux !! Their food tastes like shitty as dog food.

I lost 38 lbs then my knee cap was broke in 1993. I gained all back pounds what I had lose this damn diet program for a year. :(

Sabrina

I'm in pretty good weight...just need to gain some more weight...I think gettin' married made me lose some weight...

Yea, I need to get in fit shape. Sex somehow doesn't cut it so I need to find something to do to keep my lungs in a real good shape so I can keep up with my wife during nights.. :p

Oh you are a doggie ! Your wife made your calories burn up during make love.

~ Sabrina

you can eat anything you want, but remember you cant eat bread or cant drinkdiet sodas.

you dont need those diet foods because those diet foods are double heavy sugars than any regular foods. i never eat any diet foods cuz they r fake.. lol.

you can find atkins information on website.. and you also can find a atkin program book at any store.

good luck...

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I was on this diet years ago. I lost 75 lbs in 6 months on this diet!

Hi VamPyroX

Did you gain some pounds after you stopped to following this diet method ?

I bought a book about Atkins Diet last week but I have not chance to read it. Was not it a good diet method? Didn't it make you hungry all the times ?

- Sabrina

Originally posted by Sabrina
Hi VamPyroX

Did you gain some pounds after you stopped to following this diet method ?

I bought a book about Atkins Diet last week but I have not chance to read it. Was not it a good diet method? Didn't it make you hungry all the times ?

- Sabrina
The first time I lost 40 lbs in three months, I stopped the diet and didn't gain any weight for 9 months. I continued the diet again for three months and lost 35 more lbs. After that, I didn't gain any more weight. I've gained some back after 4 years off the diet.

Alot of people I know have tried it and it really worked on them. Some doesn't, just because they couldn't live w/o bread and etc! I think Atkins Diet is most successful diet for most people I know. I would try it for sure if I've gained weight!

Back