ASK javapride ANYTHING!

javapride

Reaction score
HEY all u can ask me anything here and the MOST common question im going to answer is YES IM A FEMALE! LOL so u dont have to waste ur time asking me! LOL ASK ME ANYTHING :)

ummm, who are ur favorite girls, what do u do when u get angry, ummmmm what is ur best thing to do in sex LOL :X

would you smack GoldenLeak74 upside his head if you saw him in person?

Originally posted by LezArtist
ummm, who are ur favorite girls, what do u do when u get angry, ummmmm what is ur best thing to do in sex LOL :X

DANG LEZ thats alot U getting back at me now ?? LOL!

OK ... first question , very few grrls holds a speical place in my heart, and they know who they are, yes even u brat!
well this is a tuffie on the anger question I have a tendecy to go off but lately this past week i began to relize some things are worth changing. and im doing this for myself. no more of the anger BS .... gonna give myself time to relax and all....

my best sex is umm LOL! ummm well i got few, 69,BDSM, and humm playing with something else i got a fetish OH WELL LOL!

perhas you could just lower the size of your signture or something...?

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
I mean in past!!

Well i have had quite a bit of lovers, BUT present time NO i dont have anyone.... lets see .... 10 total all short one WORST one and im not bringing her up here :)

Originally posted by javapride
Well i have had quite a bit of lovers, BUT present time NO i dont have anyone.... lets see .... 10 total all short one WORST one and im not bringing her up here :)

Ahh, i see cool! :thumb:

Originally posted by Steel
perhas you could just lower the size of your signture or something...?

maybe u can do the same too ?????? it would be fair and i ll ask someone to do this tonight
sorry if it was too big

it's because of ANIMATION! none of mine ain't animation gurl!

UR i know isn t animation but thats big too u don t see me complaining about it!

Originally posted by Steel
it's because of ANIMATION! none of mine ain't animation gurl!

god u are whinin about something that is worthless to fight over and get a life will u? damnnit..

Back