Are you ready for it to get cold?

Already cold here... Dislike it :(

I live in BUFFALO! Remember the blizzard last October that made INTERNATIONAL news?!?! We lost power for almost 2 full weeks in some places. I would rather have snow and cold than rain and cold - yuck! I am dreading the arrival of winter- it has been unseasonably warm here for October (still 70s) so we're expecting the worse this winter now. Once it's here I can deal with it, but it's an adjustment- snow, driving, ice, boots, gloves, warmer clothes...etc. Winter here lasts from October until May usually. I hate how it gets dark so quickly now at night. Ewwwww.

Winter again, yucks. I want to move to AZ but the stituation at home make it impossible for awhile. After Dec. 21, the days started to get longer. That thought got me through winters and will do again until I moved out.

Well, to be honest with you I am not big on winter seasons. Winter here in Virginia starts December until March. I love summer and fall the most. But Spring is okay but sometimes spring time have really bad pollen, ragweeds and spring allgeries is my worst emenies. Pollen is always bad here in the spring. Winter I don't like too much because I get tired of getting flu season. I am thinking about getting a flu shot soon. :)

I used to like summers as well. I don't like winter. We have to wear a lot. It is not convient.

thread...

I am not ready for the winter yet... It's still autumn...

I am looking forward to set the wood to fire place... We have fire place front of our 2nd living room and other stoved tiled fire place between 1st living room and dinning room...

I love to watch fire front of our 2nd living room. It's romantic feeling... :naughty:

I decorated Halloween decoration on the marble sill of fire place... It's lovely to watch candle lights...

NO!! I hate winter and summer. I hate the extreme cold and extreme heat! Spring and Autumn is the best time. The weather is just perfect!

I never like winter rest of my life forever... but loves to sightseeing beautiful christmas lights all over their homes... Looks so amazing beautiful!

Here's winter arrival not yet nothing... Still nice breezing and warm or cooling outside nice weather fall season.... I'm glad seeing no snow here yet..
(chuckles)
If I spotted one pieces of snowflake and will scream hell bitchy! :giggle:

HELL no i am not ready for winter GRR
winter stay awayy :giggle:

haha good one CHERI on your post to DFM

I prefer winter^^
I like snow,like skiing...LOL, I expect the coming of winter
Shel, I also expect Xmas

I never like winter rest of my life forever... but loves to sightseeing beautiful christmas lights all over their homes... Looks so amazing beautiful!

Here's winter arrival not yet nothing... Still nice breezing and warm or cooling outside nice weather fall season.... I'm glad seeing no snow here yet..
(chuckles)
If I spotted one pieces of snowflake and will scream hell bitchy! :giggle:

Ah, you got that right that the sighting of christmas deconrations and the lights all over people's home and hoilday so much fun expect the cold. But then again I love watching the christmas pardre too and getting christmas gifts! heeee Should all deaf website give the members xmas gift here? lol Just kidding. :bowdown:

Its 40 degrees outside - WOOHOO!!! And oh yeah I noticed this afternoon on the way home from work - the leaves are FINALLY changing!

Back